Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2018, 02:49 PM   #825
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

Can be deleted, found the individual training plans for download.

Last edited by Thor2007; 12-11-2018 at 02:58 PM. Reason: No longer necessary
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 03:44 PM   #826
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
I'm not at my system right now but Barnsey/Barncores ML settings are really good. They are there on the PS4 in the ML tuning section. You can select them when you start or even while you're in a ML. Not sure about the XB, though. But they are in the slider section of you want to input them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

That’s the one I’m talking about lol good looks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-11-2018, 03:45 PM   #827
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor2007
Can be deleted, found the individual training plans for download.

Perfect, the post from before are the sliders I’m talking about. Check them out if you have ps4 bc idk if they are on Xbox

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-11-2018, 03:46 PM   #828
Rookie

Siuflyer's Arena

With 30 team control I’m finding the simulation difficulty slider has zero effect. Is this a result of using 30 team control? Thanks.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:46 AM   #829
Rookie

CelticBalla32's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBalla32
I'm 9-8 now. I lost a few games after Antoine Walker got injured for a couple weeks, he should be back in one or two more. My bench has been much better, however, since adding Ricky Davis and Mike James. I also made a move for Jared Jeffries to get a long, athletic defensive player.

C - Marcus Camby / Travis Knight / Jeff Hood (7'0" G-League call-up)
PF - Antoine Walker / Dennis Rodman
SF - Paul Pierce / Walter McCarty / Jared Jeffries / Jumaine Jones
SG - Jiri Welsch / Ricky Davis
PG - Kenny Anderson / Dana Barros / Mike James

Almost at the All-Star break and trade deadline. Paul Pierce is an All-Star starter averaging 26 ppg. Antoine Walker didn't make All-Star but he is having a nice season for me averaging 18 / 6 / 4. Marcus Camby is averaging a double-double, as well.

Team Shaquille (All-Star starters) - Shaq, Kobe, KG, Pierce, Francis

Team Tracy (All-Star starters) - T-Mac, Duncan, Iverson, Hill, Mourning

2 or 3 more games until All-Star weekend. Can't wait to see who is in the 3PT contest and whatnot.
MyLeague starting with 2002-03 rosters has been so much fun! Almost finished season 1.

I ended up finishing 18-11 in a tie with Detroit for 3rd in the East.

MVP - Tim Duncan
Rookie of the Year - Jay Williams
6th Man of the Year - Manu Ginobili
Defensive Player of the Year - Kevin Garnett

(Alonzo Mourning got robbed of Defensive Player of the Year! He lead the league in rebounding with 15 RPG and shot blocking with 4 BPG (second place was like 2.6) on the best team in the East. But I didn't edit any award winners because I have read about it causing glitches.)

As the 4th seed, I beat Michael Jordan's Wizards 4-1 in the first round. Jordan and Stackhouse dominated Game 1 to steal it, but I won 4 straight after that wake up call.

Pierce averaged 30 in the first round, while Marcus Camby had some huge games as well, averaging 12 and 12. Kenny Anderson had 23 points and 9 assists in the close out game.

I am currently up 3-1 in my second round series against Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway, Caron Butler and the number one seeded Miami Heat. Every game in this series has been tight except Game 2, including an awesome comeback win for me in Game 3, 95-94!

Zo and Dan Majerle have been killing me, but I've kept Hardaway under control for most of the series. Mike James defense off the bench has been big for me.

It's looking like as long as I can finish off Miami, I'll have the Pacers inevitably waiting for me in the Eastern Conference Finals. They've had Jermaine O'Neal injured all playoffs so far, but he is only listed as day-to-day now and they are up 3-2 over the Knicks, with Jermaine likely back next game.

Playing Reggie, Jermaine, Artest, etc. will be tough but the nostalgia will be awesome considering the Celtics and Pacers had a lot of playoff battles back in this early-to-mid 2000s time period.

Out west, the Kings are up 3-2 over the Lakers while Portland is up 3-2 on the Timberwolves in the second round. Minnesota shockingly upset San Antonio (even with David Robinson!) in Game 7 of the first round with KG averaging something like 22/18/8 in the playoffs so far.

This playoff run is very fun but I am also getting excited for the 2003 draft (I filled out the class so I now have basically the top 41 players from the 03 draft).

Last edited by CelticBalla32; 12-12-2018 at 02:57 AM.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:29 PM   #830
Rookie

1st round of spurs mygm against the lakers went to 7 games after we led 3-1. We didnt find a way to stop lebron and we were down big the whole game. A bit for a regret where i would have closed it out in game 5 when derozan scored 64 points but dejountw fouled out early and we got beaten in the perimeter. Fun series overall!

Warriors got their 3 peat beating the celtics in 6 games.

Now in the offseason.... owner wants me to take the crown next year and bring a Big Threw in san antonio. Haha good luck to us
Old 12-14-2018, 12:54 AM   #831
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oregano
1st round of spurs mygm against the lakers went to 7 games after we led 3-1. We didnt find a way to stop lebron and we were down big the whole game. A bit for a regret where i would have closed it out in game 5 when derozan scored 64 points but dejountw fouled out early and we got beaten in the perimeter. Fun series overall!

Warriors got their 3 peat beating the celtics in 6 games.

Now in the offseason.... owner wants me to take the crown next year and bring a Big Threw in san antonio. Haha good luck to us
Good luck dealing with the Lakers. In my league they got Boogie and 2K thinks pretty much all their young talent will pan out so they became a superteam, won 3 straight and eliminated me 3 years straight -.-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 01:52 PM   #832
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siuflyer
With 30 team control I’m finding the simulation difficulty slider has zero effect. Is this a result of using 30 team control? Thanks.

...who would it make it more difficult for?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »