Home

Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2018, 02:05 AM   #97
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official NBA 2k19 MyLeague/MyGM Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
What are the scouting reports for draft prospects like this year? Hoping they are more robust this year...
It's the same. The player comparisons are a little better but nothing has really changed there.

The generated draft classes look 10x better this year though. Not seeing a whole lot of repeats so far unlike in '18.
Old 09-11-2018, 05:30 AM   #98
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

This may or may not be a MyGM story spoiler, because it was mentioned in the dev blog on the mode.
But I'm hiding it in spoiler tags anyway, just in case.

Spoiler
Old 09-11-2018, 08:05 AM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

I really wish they would remove the stupid limit of players on roster for trades. In RL trades you can cut those people later, but here it really limits a lot of stuff you can do.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:32 AM   #100
Rookie

How are the in Game injuries this year?
Old 09-11-2018, 09:36 AM   #101
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Now 2-4 w/ CHI. Man, if LaVine plays in real life the way he’s playing in MyLeague, my Bulls might be alright this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 10:54 AM   #102
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

after sim few my leagues over 10 seasons I found some stuff that I don't like much I hope they can fix some,

- the coaches at the first season in free agency all have balanced system

- I see that most 2 round pick players the CPU teams decline the contracts even with players with 74 overall an some with 81 potential I don't know how in NBA works the 2 round players but almost 85% of players are free agents on my league

- a lot of young players on free agency with good potential don't sign minimum contract so they stack at free agency every season

- in some matches, there are too match injuries look like an NFL game lol but i prefer this than last year when I never saw any in-game, you can always edit the players if you have too many long injuries

-in the number 1 draft pick elimination tournament on offseason, there is some bug with some teams join the competition even there was on playoffs

anyway, in general, this year my league is awesome anyone who plays mostly my league must buy this game with the new gameplay plus new myleague features is almost perfect

Last edited by michdb8; 09-11-2018 at 10:59 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:07 AM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
after sim few my leagues over 10 seasons I found some stuff that I don't like much I hope they can fix some,

- the coaches at the first season in free agency all have balanced system

- I see that most 2 round pick players the CPU teams decline the contracts even with players with 74 overall an some with 81 potential I don't know how in NBA works the 2 round players but almost 85% of players are free agents on my league

- a lot of young players on free agency with good potential don't sign minimum contract so they stack at free agency every season

- in some matches, there are too match injuries look like an NFL game lol but i prefer this than last year when I never saw any in-game, you can always edit the players if you have too many long injuries

-in the number 1 draft pick elimination tournament on offseason, there is some bug with some teams join the competition even there was on playoffs

anyway, in general, this year my league is awesome anyone who plays mostly my league must buy this game with the new gameplay plus new myleague features is almost perfect
I guess the good thing this year is they gave us the sliders for certain things such as players not signing , or teams not focusing on players with good potential, etc.

Im want to know how the Balanced coaches affect gameplay, if all teams have balanced coaches, but some ppl have said after season 1, there is more of a mixture
Old 09-11-2018, 11:30 AM   #104
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike0077
I guess the good thing this year is they gave us the sliders for certain things such as players not signing , or teams not focusing on players with good potential, etc.

Im want to know how the Balanced coaches affect gameplay if all teams have balanced coaches, but some ppl have said after season 1, there is more of a mixture
maybe next years they should add sliders for free agency and CPU draft due now is just for trade, resign and progression. because with this slider you can't make the CPU sings 2 rounds picks.

most gameplay I did was on first season so the coaches are the real one so have different systems, anyway the new coaches who come on season 2 they have different systems is just the ones who are on free agency the first year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »