Home

Least Cheesey 2K Ever? 🤔

This is a discussion on Least Cheesey 2K Ever? 🤔 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 05:45 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Least Cheesey 2K Ever? 🤔

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
It's a sports game, and I never mentioned fighting games. How many sports games you know, since the dawn of online gaming, forced players to use certain teams in H2H matches? I can understand Classic and All-Time teams as they can be seen as "extra", but the regular teams? I love basketball, and I enjoy playing with the team I watched since the 80's. If you want to be technical about it, I've been using them since the Lakers vs Celtics game. To make my team "unlockable" was a bad move. I can take an educated guess why they decided this, but it seems short-sighted.

EDIT: You must be the target audience. The audience who says this change is cool, because "promotes competition" although it goes against the very spirit of competition. Competition is beating me when I'm using my favorite team, and me beating you while you're using your favorite team.

You both have a point; locking a team up simply because they are good isn't a good idea,though also people only picking the same handful of high end teams every time isn't always too fun either.

The best idea might be some type of customizable lobbies to encourage people to experiment with different teams, or at least have a better idea what they're getting into.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »