Home

NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2019, 03:29 PM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread

Hi, cant access the daily spin building in my career since yesterday, tellls something about connection trouble, playing online works fine...
Old 04-24-2019, 10:12 AM   #218
Rookie

Anyone know how to quickly cancel the play call screen? I hate it when I'm trying to call a play while a CPU teammate sets a ball screen for me and I get double teamed and lose the ball.
Old 05-03-2019, 01:37 PM   #219
Rookie

HBKSean216's Arena

If you hit 99 overall do you get one of those gold stars above your head in the park for 2k20?? Is there a deadline that you have to hit 99 by???
Old 05-19-2019, 07:56 AM   #220
Rookie

Just a question regarding the possibility to do fake pass while moving, i.e. fake pass and layup. Is it possible?
In the previous version of the game I could madeit but from last year seems to be impossible (for me?). The right combination is Y+B (fake) and RS for layup but the player stops instead of go to the layup
Old 05-25-2019, 04:16 AM   #221
Rookie

isildrae's Arena

So I thought I had this worked out. Is it me, or is this terrible AI logic.

I swap 1st rounders with the Nets, but get the better draft pick come summer...and also get a first rounder in return for free?

Incidentally, the pick I'm giving away is almost guaranteed to be if the worst team in the league that year...but I would still get which pick is highest right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My League.jpg (66.4 KB, 117 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2019, 08:04 PM   #222
Rookie

Hi Guys. Been a long time reader of this forum but only just bothered signing up today so I could ask some questions. Im relatively new to NBA 2k series and have some questions which ive struggled to find answers to via google. If anyone could answer any of these it would be appreciated.

1. Ok this is a few questions all about System proficiency. 

- Does changing your ‘system’ actually do anything ? 

- Do your team mates play/move differently with different systems ? 

- Does it effect which plays are selected (when play calling is set to auto) or which freelance is run ? 

- Is it just for when you simulate games ?

- Does the star rating actually make any difference ?

- Is there a negative result from not using your coaches preferred system ?

2. Is there a quick way to space the floor other than running ISO plays ?

3. Does play vision work when you run ‘series’ ? It doesn’t seem to appear for me like it does when running freelances

4. Is there a multiplayer mode that allows me and a friend to play against AI where I control 4 players and he controls 1 ? I know you can do it where you each control an individual player (via team up mode) but id like to be able to control everyone other than my friends player. You can do this in FIFA etc.

Cheers
Old 05-29-2019, 03:31 PM   #223
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K19 Q&A Threads

I need help badly. Running a myleague online, removed some inactive users now I can’t invite anyone to fill the only open team in league.error code: 183d7094 . No matter how many invites I’ve sent no one can join and I’m stuck at 29 users, I really hope there’s a way to fix this, I’m not trying. To remake we had a successful draft with no glitch until this happened smh.

I really think this is a prime example that the whole MLO community’s is tiredness of this broken, game mode and we’d be willing to spend VC for a mode that actually works and the developers actually put it out without any bugs/glitches. It’s literally the only game mode they neglect this bad. Win win situation, they make money off the mode and we finally are able to play a MLO that’s actually works since like 2k12
Old 06-09-2019, 07:24 PM   #224
MVP

Cletus's Arena

OVR: 15

I just bought this game Friday. The cpu 3rd quarter runs are killing me. Has this always been in the game or was it patched in? I've tried setting offensive and defensive consistently to 25 and it helped some, but has anyone had results setting them to zero? Is this just something I have to deal with?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »