Home

NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2019, 10:21 PM   #225
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread

Does the game play solid without sliders? Trying to figure out if I need sliders or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2019, 04:37 PM   #226
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildrae
I swap 1st rounders with the Nets, but get the better draft pick come summer...and also get a first rounder in return for free?

Incidentally, the pick I'm giving away is almost guaranteed to be if the worst team in the league that year...but I would still get which pick is highest right?

they get the highest pick, not you. its confusing to me at first too. but you can tell which is more valuable by the stars next to it. thats how i always tell whos the one who gets the higher pick.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:08 AM   #227
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

In myGM, I was in the first off-season and I won out summer league bet and then that was essentially the end, there were no other story lines, no other cut scenes. Is this how it's supposed to go? I heard there are different options for multiple playthroughs, did the one I pick just happen to end there? Doesn't seem right that it doesn't even extend into the season.
Old 07-13-2019, 07:05 PM   #228
MVP

Assassin's Arena

OVR: 6

Is there a reason why when you record gameplay on the PS4 that you get no audio from the game? I find it super annoying that I can record a full game and basically not hear the audio. Any help on this issue would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-17-2019, 04:52 PM   #229
Just started!

Getting prepped for 2k20. I’ve been on the original PlayStation for years and can’t connect to my 5ghz internet. When I play in park my shot meter lags on every shot. Im debating buying a new Xbox one s or a PlayStation pro before 2k20. Would buying one of those and connecting to the 5ghz internet fix the slight lag on my shot meter? Thanks for any help.
Old 08-18-2019, 03:29 AM   #230
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Is there a reason why when you record gameplay on the PS4 that you get no audio from the game? I find it super annoying that I can record a full game and basically not hear the audio. Any help on this issue would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
2k has been doing this for 3 years due to them adding copyright music in the game so they don't want to allow people to share record anything. Only way to go around this is to use game capture devices like Elgato or Avermedia or something.
Old 03-28-2020, 07:21 PM   #231
Rookie

crazycarlxu11's Arena

Wondering if anyone can help - I'm trying to use custom rosters to play a friend online. It seems the only way we can do it is if I set up a MyLeague Online using custom rosters and then invite him to play. BUT we can only pick one team to control and then we'll only actually get to play each other when our teams match up during that season. Is there a different way to do this? Or is it possible that we could both control all of the teams in the league (each taking half) so that we could choose which games to play and then sim the rest? Thanks for your help!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2020, 03:36 PM   #232
Rookie

crazycarlxu11's Arena

Re: NBA 2K19 Q&A Thread - don't know if anyone is still reading...

Hey folks,

May have figured out an answer to my above question - you've got to switch admin rights between the two members of the league, and then quick the league. Once you've done that, they have to invite you back and you can control a different team. The only way we found for the system to recognize when you're back in and let you be given the admin rights again was to actually exit the game and then start it back up. Annoying, but still, a fix!

Now, the OTHER reason for this post - new roster for 2K19!

Only recently got back into the game. I've updated the roster to the best of my ability, including folks that are out due to BIG, i.e. season-ending-type injuries. Roster: updated 6-17-20
PSN: CrazyCarlXU

Note, I couldn't figure out how to add players that were on 2 way contracts to teams when they were initially in the free agent pool. I also couldn't seem to adjust players status if they were an overseas pick. Finally, I also couldn't figure out how to always exceed the 15 active players on the roster, so even if I had put someone on the injured list, it didn't allow me to add someone to take their active spot. As such, there are several teams that are missing a rookie that is in the Free Agent pool. Finally, I added two players to Golden State, because they weren't at the minimum for active roster players. I added JP Macura (go Xavier!) and Jonas Jerebko

I believe this is based on the rosters originally created by PSN:jackmove916 or psn:davilesprat. I downloaded a couple and tweaked them before starting this project, so it's possible it's based on a different one; my apologies if it is.

I'm going to put in Barnsey's MyLEAGUE player Progression/Regression sliders (2k19). I haven't put the sliders in yet, so will probably have to tweak them a bit after a few games.

Also, if y'all know how I can get permission to start a new thread, please let me know. Thanks for your help!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »