Home

Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park

This is a discussion on Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2018, 08:22 AM   #17
DC
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 39
Re: Not impressed at all with the gameplay in Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Lol we're going to see a bunch crying here on OS. Next week is going to be worse...

Git gud kid

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Like clockwork

You JUST got the game OP, give it some time.

#SimNation
Old 09-08-2018, 12:15 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom
yes...also it's way too easy to cut the passing lane & lose the handle easy by get close to the guy...i almost got 5 steal per game by simply hold the right stick...it's way to automatic..terrible balance
Since I don't have the game I will like to know. Are the passing that are being intercept lazy passes? Because I don't think previous park edition really punished the offense for making super obvious passes when I am in position to steal it.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #19
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom
yes...also it's way too easy to cut the passing lane & lose the handle easy by get close to the guy...i almost got 5 steal per game by simply hold the right stick...it's way to automatic..terrible balance
only thing i would change is adding a cold sign to the defender if he picks up two fouls in a row from spamming

passing lanes are fine. if they were to nerf it we will go from being able to steal in the passing lane to the ball flying through our body lol no thank you.

Last edited by nyk_fatboy; 09-08-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-08-2018, 12:58 PM   #20
Pro

nyk_fatboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkybob
Since I don't have the game I will like to know. Are the passing that are being intercept lazy passes? Because I don't think previous park edition really punished the offense for making super obvious passes when I am in position to steal it.
its not lazy passing its just extremely realistic, if you try to pass and the defender is right there they will pick it off every single time..if they have a long wingspan they will pick off passes even easier
Old 09-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #21
Rookie

Bandeazyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkybob
Yep, mostly at least in my case. You can't just throw passes out like past 2k's anymore. It has to be more precise and I honestly rather it be that way. This game is really showing up the people thats been relying on blow bys and cheesy game mechanics. Especially if you got low bball iq..its gonna be tough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 01:55 PM   #22
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandeazyy
Yep, mostly at least in my case. You can't just throw passes out like past 2k's anymore. It has to be more precise and I honestly rather it be that way. This game is really showing up the people thats been relying on blow bys and cheesy game mechanics. Especially if you got low bball iq..its gonna be tough.
Yrah, from what I've seen so far, in walk on and park. If you throw a lazy "there's a guy in the way, but whatever I'm a playmaker" pass, it's getting snatched. If you do something dumb with the ball while dribbling...it's getting snatched.

Basically, don't force the issue or you're going to pay dearly. And I'm happy AF. It's a game of decisions now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 09-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #23
Banned

The only thing i really hate about this game are the people that i got matched up with in pro am. I seriously had to just ragequit the first game i played because the point guard on my team absolutely has no idea what he was doing or trying to do on offense. He started the game with 4 lazy passes leading to turnovers and he kept leaving his guy wide open everytime and he didnt even get kicked.

He was the typical 2k scrub who uses a point guard but doesnt know what kind of offense to run or what he’s doing at all. He would literally dribble the ball downcourt and hold the ball for about 12-15 seconds absolutely no ball movement and then he tries to do those obvious passes where you know who he’s gonna pass it to. I just couldnt take it anymore i had to quit.
Old 09-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 14

I bet it's your internet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLand1987
Yeah because I'm not some squeaky voice 14 yr old who is hyping the game to himself about how great it is. There's major issues in the park with overall player control. Fact.

I dare you say it's my internet... I have FTTH in a private community. Literally only 42 homes home in it. So I don't have some crap over saturated internet provider like 99% of you and it's also not garbage cable internet. FTTH

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »