Home

NBA 2K19 Bugs & Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Bugs & Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2019, 01:29 PM   #369
Just started!

HouseOfM427's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Bugs & Glitches Thread

Platform:* Xbox One

Whats the bug?* Empty arena during game play and sliders reset

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?* MyLeague online

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?* it’s triggered by playing a game. Yes

How often has the bug been reproduced?*multiple

Do you have video or a picture?yes

Starting as of yesterday me and my friends were playing our season and we are running the playoffs and we keep getting league attempt failed or something like that, and if we do get in our sliders are reset to default and it’s plays slower. Also the crowd is missing. This happens in MyLeague offline also. This isn’t the first time it’s happened with sliders and even rotations resetting. It’s getting almost unbearable to play because we have to restart a whole new league because the game gets jacked up. I don’t know if this is happening to anyone else.
Old 02-24-2019, 11:05 PM   #370
Rookie

Platform: Xbox One

Whats the bug? Give and go doesn’t seem to work in lock to player-mode

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Any mode where you can lock to player

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Absolutely, just have to lock and do a give and go in-game.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every time I try it, even after disabling skip pass.

Do you have video or a picture? Afraid not, suppose it’s easy to get though if necessary.
Old 02-26-2019, 06:54 AM   #371
Pro

OVR: 3

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug: MyLeague keeps crashing at same date in season

What mode: Offline MyLeague

I have an offline myleague, in season 3 right now. Have not had any problems up to this point, but now for some reason, the game continues to crash at the same stage - simming past March 22nd. The PS4 screen goes blue, and I get an error "CE-34878-0.

Can anyone please help me salvage this, or am I SOL?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2019, 11:10 AM   #372
Just started!

Bucknut i got the same problem, the game keep crashing with this error msg.
I tryed all they say at 2k support page but it doesnt work.
im an offline guy so for me its gamebreaker, not as if i can continu to play so ill accept. In this case my gm 82 48 minutes game its broke. And i had just 5 gms left to be in playoffs.
Once it worked and i won but after it crashed again and didnt save, so i simulate the game but lose, so now if i make playoof it will be at bewg 8 seed so ill fight the most cheated team in history of video game' who know who is ot..
i just create this account to be able to tell you that and put a F note to 2k dev who just here to sell VC and my team card, and treat us, there first source of money when game were offline, as slaves
Old 03-02-2019, 12:44 PM   #373
Rookie

OVR: 1

A double whammy

Whats the bug? Coach Setting - Offensive PlayVision reset

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? In-game, in MyLeague

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? It happens around the last two minutes every game. I have it saved in my coach setting to "Off". But during the last two minutes it switches back to on. I don't want to see it on the screen and I think its ugly, so I have to turn it off again every time. I've all combinations of other coach settings and nothing seems to fix it.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Daily

Do you have video or a picture? No

Whats the bug? PA Announcer volume (only after made shots)

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? In-game

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? This has been in a bug in the game at least since the year they added to Summer League. I've turned every volume down to zero, and since I'm using Player DNA - whose own naming glitch hasn't been figured out - i hear "ABC!" after every made basket. The regular PA voice, like if someone is being announced at the free throw line, shooting two, works as part of the PA volume slider, But the announcer after made shots is unaffected by any slider available.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Every game

Do you have video or a picture? No
Old 03-07-2019, 12:43 AM   #374
Just started!

Platform : PS4

Whats the bug : Stats glitch

What Game mode you experienced this bug/Gliutch: Myleague offline

Zion Williamson is playing his first year for the Boston Celtics on MyLeague and despite of the fact that he's a ROOKIE,the game said that his career high is 61 points even tho his season high is only 35 points.Like WTF? Does NBA 2K even test their game? This is yet another game breaking Glitch that NBA 2K needs to fix.
Old 03-08-2019, 03:20 AM   #375
Just started!

Platform : Xbox
Mode : MyGm

Players aren't aging. I'm in year 2053 and a guy from the 2030 Draft is still 20 years old. There are several players like this, I don't want to start over just for this to happen again. Any fix ? Thanks in advance !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2019, 01:10 PM   #376
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwayne12345
MyLeague

BUG: Stats STILL do not work with custom draft classes.

In MyLeague Year 2 out of nowhere Trae Young's career history says he played for the Boston Celtics as a rookie and averaged 0.0 PPG

His 2nd season stats are also not properly calculated.

Can we get a fix for this bug that has existed since the game's launch?

Has anyone ever discovered some work around for this? Seriously annoying glitch thats been in the game for a couple years now

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »