Home

MyCareer is extremely scripted, not only about storyline

This is a discussion on MyCareer is extremely scripted, not only about storyline within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2018, 11:44 PM   #73
Rookie

Durrrtyred's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyCareer is extremely scripted, not only about storyline

I played against the Orlando magic on superstar and Mo Bamba hit a 3. His 3pt rating is 55
Old 09-22-2018, 12:14 AM   #74
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Guess you are calling me a liar then as no one told me this I see it first hand in my games all the time. I'm 70+ games into MyCareer season on the Pistons, playing 12 min quarter full games. I constantly see my star team mates do really stupid stuff to the point where I will do everything I can to make the play myself before I pass it. I don't have any trust in them at all.

In one game like I said Griffin was wide open for a corner 3 a shot he has made all the time in games. I passed him the ball. He pump faked 3x like he was trying leave a pile on the court and then tried to pass it inside for a turn over.

Other times I have passed it to my team when I'm double covered and they will catch the pass and pass it right back to me while the 2 guys that were double covering me are still standing there and I end up getting stripped. I passed it away for a reason you moron don't pass it back to me. Its like I'm playing hot potato sometimes with my team mates.

Yeah, I don’t know what he’s talking about. It definitely happens. Not for everyone because tendencies is a thing and Pau Gasol or Gobert doesn’t do all that pump faking but it definitely happens with Lamarcus Aldridge. I’ve been trying to find a way to get him off my team for the longest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-22-2018, 12:15 AM   #75
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrrtyred
I played against the Orlando magic on superstar and Mo Bamba hit a 3. His 3pt rating is 55
That's nothing, I've had Danny Green hit a hook shot (25 rating), Alex Len hit a pull up midrange (35 rating), Noel did the same (37 rating), Al Horford did the same (51 rating), John Henson did the same (25 rating), MKG hit a 25 foot fadeaway (52 rating).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 12:24 AM   #76
MVP

Lol you want to see some BS gameplay? Have fun fighting to win a game when it issues "Player of the Game" to one of the opposing AI when there's still like 3 or 4 minutes to go.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:36 AM   #77
MVP

ph33's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelumfang
Lol you want to see some BS gameplay? Have fun fighting to win a game when it issues "Player of the Game" to one of the opposing AI when there's still like 3 or 4 minutes to go.

Lmao I've seen this

When 2k decides it's a GG, it is a GG
Old 09-22-2018, 10:22 AM   #78
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Is anyone seeing where the announcers keep taking about you being in the running for the slam dunk contest and all star game multiple times after the All Star weekend has already passed?

I also dislike the player of the game being given out too soon I feel I would have won it many times if it had been at the end of the game.
Old 09-22-2018, 11:13 AM   #79
Rookie

Not my Career but My League with Player Lock on Hezonja:

NYK - Bucks (All-Star) nice game... until my substitution...

WOW

Antetokounmpo was... very

Look at the CPU blocks and FT%!!

Old 09-22-2018, 11:18 AM   #80
Rookie

StickSkillz's Arena

Playing MyCareer on HOF is hot garbage...

Get blown out by 20 almost every game. CPU is psychic & unreal on offense & defense. Your teammates just act like they are brain dead sometimes. I play with the Raptors and thank God we have Kawhi

I've been a 60 my whole time with the Raptors & these cats pass me the ball like I'm the Superstar. I'm a rookie that's not even a 70, why pass me the ball with the clock running down & we need a basket.

I've even had a possession where my teammates didn't even get a shot up. Kawhi was posted up, faced up & pump faked the ball like 3 times b4 the shot clock eventually ran out. I'm not asking to win every game and dominate, I realize I'm a 68 & can't take over games like last year but can my teammates at least play up to their talent. Last year playing MyCareer on HOF was not near as frustrating.

I even have a replay where Greg Monroe gets fouled with like 2 seconds left. He missed both, the Lakers get the rebound & Lance drains a shot from behind half court. Not saying this couldn't happen but it just further confirms some of our complaints

2014 season
(10-6) NFC EAST CHAMPS

2015 season
(1-1)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »