Home

Vibration during SHOOTING, on/off?

This is a discussion on Vibration during SHOOTING, on/off? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2018, 09:13 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Vibration during SHOOTING, on/off?

Hey guys, just wondering if you guys turn the vibration on or off during shooting, I turn off all shot meter or feedback or anything, I am old school, enjoy games back in the days with no such shot meter thing and just shoot with feelings and observation on the shot animation...

but I am wondering if vibration should be on/off, because I am not sure what the purpose is, is it supposed to give me a hint, when it vibrates I should release the shot meaning release the square button (PS4),

or is the vibration for just giving more feeling to my hands into the game, oh I am shooting so the controller should shake?

Which one is it and what are you guys' opinions on it? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2018, 09:22 PM   #2
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Vibration during SHOOTING, on/off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrose57
Spoiler
If it's anything like 2k18, then 2k19's vibration is a feedback mechanism that tells you when to release the right stick for a shot. I turn off vibration because I just don't like it when my controller to rattles. It's just like the shot meter when it's filled. Release when it's full. Release when it vibrates. At least that's how I approached it in 2k18 for only a few games. Then I turned off vibration.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-12-2018, 03:38 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
If it's anything like 2k18, then 2k19's vibration is a feedback mechanism that tells you when to release the right stick for a shot. I turn off vibration because I just don't like it when my controller to rattles. It's just like the shot meter when it's filled. Release when it's full. Release when it vibrates. At least that's how I approached it in 2k18 for only a few games. Then I turned off vibration.
Thank you for your response. Anyone can comment if they like vibration on or off for shooting? Thanks!
Old 09-12-2018, 09:03 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 1

I've tried to use the vibration as an indicator of when to release, but it doesn't seem accurate enough to matter. Still ends up being early/late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »