Home

Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

This is a discussion on Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 11:07 AM   #17
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
That's why this is so disappointing. Had every MLO player super-hype about 2k19 and I can't even call a timeout and let the timer run out or else it auto-disconnects. It now also does it if you call a timeout and make changes after pressing start. Take too long at the pause shield screen - auto disconnect.
that disconnect Wenn going into Pause menu has also been There for years. you must Not make any changes There or else you risk a disconnect.

Well at least they fixed the fastbreak edge of the paint layup disconnect some years ago... it was 2k14 or so, when you Were running a break and started a layup Animation from the border of the paint, the game disconnected.
Old 09-13-2018, 11:12 AM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
that disconnect Wenn going into Pause menu has also been There for years. you must Not make any changes There or else you risk a disconnect.

Well at least they fixed the fastbreak edge of the paint layup disconnect some years ago... it was 2k14 or so, when you Were running a break and started a layup Animation from the border of the paint, the game disconnected.

The biggest issue is that how do some of these bugs get through. No one called a timeout and let the timer run out during testing? No one got injured during testing? No one tried to use the Playbook to add plays or even call freelance sets and Series during testing?

These are really, really simple issues that shouldn't have been in at launch.

*/ gets off soapbox /*
Old 09-13-2018, 12:26 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

The patch 1.02 is released as we speak hopefully these problems are adressed as it should!
Old 09-13-2018, 01:54 PM   #20
Rookie

LOL.

Here are the Patch Notes for v1.02

• Improved framerate when playing on an Xbox One X in 4K resolution with HDR enabled.
  • Fixed an issue where some users were reporting that save loading was getting stuck at 100% when attempting to load into the Neighborhood.
The 0 minutes VC method has also been patched but is not part of official notes.
Old 09-14-2018, 01:32 AM   #21
MVP

jk31's Arena

did any body check if some of the online Leagues issues got fixed? they tend to not Release full Patch Notes...

what am i talking... cannot expect them to fix These "minor issues" few days after Release. i mean, they Took until February to fix literally broken online Leagues in nba 2k12 (you could Not Start a game back then. game invite did never appear for your opponent).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 02:44 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
did any body check if some of the online Leagues issues got fixed? they tend to not Release full Patch Notes...

what am i talking... cannot expect them to fix These "minor issues" few days after Release. i mean, they Took until February to fix literally broken online Leagues in nba 2k12 (you could Not Start a game back then. game invite did never appear for your opponent).
No nothing is fixed in terms of MLO, the silence from devs continue which is what makes me more concern as the history suggests, let's hope that history wouldn't repeat itself and we get our fixes,soon and they are working on it as we speak.
Old 09-14-2018, 06:30 AM   #23
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
No nothing is fixed in terms of MLO, the silence from devs continue which is what makes me more concern as the history suggests, let's hope that history wouldn't repeat itself and we get our fixes,soon and they are working on it as we speak.
too Bad...

dont get your hope too high. my hope is Not that they are fixing it right now but more that they actually get to Know, that These errors exists sometime in the next days...
Old 09-14-2018, 08:37 AM   #24
Rookie

Brian Mazique just reached out to me and said he's working on a piece about the continuous bugs in 2k. Brian is one of the people I have been constantly tagging about this thread. He acknowledged me on Twitter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...21011961913344

If you don't know Brian, he writes for Forbes, which gets the attention of the 2k staff and other people. Progress.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »