Home

Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

This is a discussion on Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 09:06 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Brian Mazique just reached out to me and said he's working on a piece about the continuous bugs in 2k. Brian is one of the people I have been constantly tagging about this thread. He acknowledged me on Twitter yesterday.

https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...21011961913344

If you don't know Brian, he writes for Forbes, which gets the attention of the 2k staff and other people. Progress.
It's important as it seems that MyLeague devs only talk to him over the 2k19 period starting with blog so it's important him acknowledged, i also RT'ed and replied with my thanks to him and all. We hope for the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 09:24 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
It's important as it seems that MyLeague devs only talk to him over the 2k19 period starting with blog so it's important him acknowledged, i also RT'ed and replied with my thanks to him and all. We hope for the best.

Saw that. I told him the community appreciates him doing this. All we can do is keep letting him know that this is highly important.

Sadly, 2k broke other issues with the last patch, so focus is going to be there too.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:32 AM   #27
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Saw that. I told him the community appreciates him doing this. All we can do is keep letting him know that this is highly important.

Sadly, 2k broke other issues with the last patch, so focus is going to be there too.
that is great to hear! the more people Know about the Bugs, the better.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:53 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

1st post in thread stated contract extensions was not in the game. I started a MLO yesterday and was able to find a screen for extensions right away so not sure what the issue is there.

That was really the only bug mentioned that seemed like a game breaker so I'm glad contract extensions seem fine to me. I really hope the others are fixed soon (assuming they really are bugs as I haven't tested them yet) but I can probably work around it.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:13 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91
1st post in thread stated contract extensions was not in the game. I started a MLO yesterday and was able to find a screen for extensions right away so not sure what the issue is there.

That was really the only bug mentioned that seemed like a game breaker so I'm glad contract extensions seem fine to me. I really hope the others are fixed soon (assuming they really are bugs as I haven't tested them yet) but I can probably work around it.

Definitely gonna test this when I get home. Granted, our MLO was started the day after we got the game and everyone was looking for the conract extensions screen. Maybe this was fixed.

Do you happen to know exactly where you found it or maybe a screenshot?
Old 09-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Found a new bug! My friends and I started one in the offseason last night. Some of us made trades and got different or more draft picks. When it came time to pick the ORIGINAL team that had the pick made the pick but it assgined the players to the team that should have received the pick. This was a real problem because I got stuck with two guys I didn't want since I had traded with CPU teams and they made garbage picks.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:30 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91

We just tested a new MLO and we aren't seeing it. Are you sure you did a Myleague Online and not a regular Myleague?

In regular Myleague, we see it. in MLO, we don't see the option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 11:35 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
We just tested a new MLO and we aren't seeing it. Are you sure you did a Myleague Online and not a regular Myleague?

In regular Myleague, we see it. in MLO, we don't see the option.
Yeah, it's a MLO. I was testing other things so I had already simmed about half way through the season so not sure if that matters, but there was a tile (I believe under front office tab) named contract extensions. Not currently at home, but I can post a video of what I see on my end later today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »