Home

Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

This is a discussion on Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 11:46 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can we talk about Critical MyLeague Online Errors / Bugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger91
Yeah, it's a MLO. I was testing other things so I had already simmed about half way through the season so not sure if that matters, but there was a tile (I believe under front office tab) named contract extensions. Not currently at home, but I can post a video of what I see on my end later today.

A video would be AWESOME. thank you for doing this.

Weird. We accidently created a regular Myleague and saw the contract extensions option quickly. Then created a new MLO and it wasn't there under Front office like it was in the regular Myleague.

I guess we can try testing the simming half way, but that doesn't make sense if you can see it automatically for a 82 game season in regular Myleague but you have to sim half way to see it in a MLO. By the time you send half way, the timer would have ran out.

Did you guys make any adjustments with the contract extension timer that could have affected it? I know you're not at all, so just let me know when you have time to check.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:53 AM   #34
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

There are many bugs in this mode, as we all expected. We all know 2k is an ambitious company that takes risks without fully testing their innovations.

From my observation, the inability to offer contract extensions, Restricted Free Agency not working properly, retirements not being in the first offseason, inability to run free lances with the d pad in both scrimmages and live games outside of the timeout menus, and releasing/cutting players not affecting your teams cap number are all small potatoes that can be dealt with pending a patch. Hell not even having full customization of playbooks with no pnr, low post, and 3 point plays can be tolerable to a certain extent, even though it greatly diminishes the gameplay strategy meta.

The gamebreaking glitches that are preventing MLOs from starting are the the timeout glitch, where using a full time timeout or pausing during timeouts in user v user games resulting in disconnects. Not withstanding the fact that in game injuries, which still occur when the setting is turned off, automatically freezes the game and results in a disconnect as well. The worst glitch of all just may be the game management menus not allowing for boots. How the hell are we supposed to police our leagues without the possibility of removing members? Those glitches render the mode unplayable for now.

Simballer, Leftos, Davez, et crew..please acknowledge these issues at the bare minimum. Silence will only lead to all kinds of assumptions about the viability of the mode.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 09-14-2018, 11:54 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDazzle91
Found a new bug! My friends and I started one in the offseason last night. Some of us made trades and got different or more draft picks. When it came time to pick the ORIGINAL team that had the pick made the pick but it assgined the players to the team that should have received the pick. This was a real problem because I got stuck with two guys I didn't want since I had traded with CPU teams and they made garbage picks.

These bugs are getting comical now. Thank you for posting this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 12:05 PM   #36
Rookie

Brian Mazique came through for us guys. We need to keep the momentum until 2K lets us know what's going on.

Share this link whereever you can: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#766f5fa15208
Old 09-14-2018, 12:06 PM   #37
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

2k seems to have forgotten where they came from. The Park/My Team/Career is all nothing without their original fan base = My league online players.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:11 PM   #38
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Brian Mazique came through for us guys. We need to keep the momentum until 2K lets us know what's going on.

Share this link whereever you can: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianma.../#766f5fa15208
This is huge with Unique Mazique himself posting these critical bugs on forbes. Hopefully @steveOS or a mod can make reference this article on the OS front page.

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 09-14-2018, 12:19 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski

We need this on posted on OS news and Steve and co woul tweet it RT it and all. We need to make it loud and clear about, thanks to Mazique on doing this. It's important that they know.

Here is Mazique tweet: https://twitter.com/UniqueMazique/st...19502441062401

Let's RT, like and comment at NBA 2K and all about it..

Last edited by ataman5; 09-14-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-14-2018, 12:22 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
We need this on posted on OS news and Steve and co woul tweet it RT it and all. We need to make it loud and clear about, thanks to Mazique on doing this. It's important that they know.

Some people know Steve better than I do. Can anyone get ahold of him and have it posted and retweeted on his account?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »