Home

NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-13-2018, 05:52 PM   #81
MVP

Kully's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
I haven't excactly see how long Butler stays elite in the game so I'll assume he is still elite for a few years. I don't think Porter and filler is enough.

So you signed Butler in FA or did you do the real life trade ?
I did the trade so he's on my sixers. Not sure if I like playing with him so I'm exploring my options.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2018, 11:37 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0

Would you think Hawks Trade Baze and Dallas first round pick for Andrew Wiggins is a good trade? Or should I throw in a future first rounder? Also does anyone know of any good draft classes for Xbox 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-13-2018, 11:41 PM   #83
Rookie

Maybe Kent Prince and a first?

Old 11-14-2018, 12:40 AM   #84
Rookie

Quote:
I haven't excactly see how long Butler stays elite in the game so I'll assume he is still elite for a few years. I don't think Porter and filler is enough.

So you signed Butler in FA or did you do the real life trade ?

I wouldn't trade 4 1st round picks for Porter until he is proven especially with his injury history. I would think like 2 or 3 with a useful role player would be more like it. Unless your in year 2 or 3 and he has proven himself some.

Thanks! Cpu dont like 2-3 1st picke which is reasonable given spurs is always a playoff bound team. I might just leave it for now.
Old 11-14-2018, 12:46 AM   #85
Rookie

Have a myleague with the celtics. Want to do a trade for anthony davis and had a couple ideas. I'm at work so not sure if these numbers work.
1- brown,rozier or smart, Sacramento pick, Memphis pick....(i feel like this needs a little more but not sure what, maybe williams?) For Davis. I think this gives NO a starting wing with huge upside, a serviceable player in rozier/smart and high picks for the future.
2- Heyward, rozier or smart, sac and Memphis pick and probably another player or pick.

The. Celtics would love to make a trade for him in real life and they have a glut of talent at one position. They can't keep adding young high draft picks and give them the time they'll need to develop so trading them is best imo. Any advice is welcome

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2018, 11:26 AM   #86
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

As the local hawks expert no chance the Hawks would give up the Mavs pick in any trade as typically Dallas misses the playoffs year 1. Price is under a cheap contract for 2 years so and at 79 overall he has a lot of trade value as he can play 2 positions and either start or come off the bench. If your looking to move Wiggins to the Hawks Baz and Plumlee would be the two players Atlanta would give up. You could throw in Jeremy Lin for a expiring if its year 1.

The 2k sim engine loves the Hawks so typically they make the playoffs year 1 which isn't going to happen in real life.

Are you either team or is this CPU teams ? So much of the Hawks future depends on where the 1st round picks lands in year 1 so I think the potential fit makes more sense in the offseason when we see where the mavs, atl and cavs picks land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGlenn23
Would you think Hawks Trade Baze and Dallas first round pick for Andrew Wiggins is a good trade? Or should I throw in a future first rounder? Also does anyone know of any good draft classes for Xbox 1?

Quote:
Maybe Kent Prince and a first?

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...remasters.html
Old 11-14-2018, 12:44 PM   #87
Rookie

NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
As the local hawks expert no chance the Hawks would give up the Mavs pick in any trade as typically Dallas misses the playoffs year 1. Price is under a cheap contract for 2 years so and at 79 overall he has a lot of trade value as he can play 2 positions and either start or come off the bench. If your looking to move Wiggins to the Hawks Baz and Plumlee would be the two players Atlanta would give up. You could throw in Jeremy Lin for a expiring if its year 1.

The 2k sim engine loves the Hawks so typically they make the playoffs year 1 which isn't going to happen in real life.

Are you either team or is this CPU teams ? So much of the Hawks future depends on where the 1st round picks lands in year 1 so I think the potential fit makes more sense in the offseason when we see where the mavs, atl and cavs picks land.

Iím the Hawks good ole Georgia boy who roots for all Georgia teams besides Georgia Tech. I think the picks have restrictions on them thatís why I would give up one in the game but in real life no 1st round picks are to valuable. I like the idea of Trae, Wiggins, then either Zion or RJ with Collins. I definitely like it in the game lol.

Was looking an idea of trying to get Buddy Hield and Wiggins at some point.

PG: Trae
SG: Buddy
SF: Wiggins
PF: Zion
C: John Collins

6th man:
Nassir Little

TG

Last edited by TazGlenn23; 11-14-2018 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-14-2018, 01:51 PM   #88
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Iím the Hawks good ole Georgia boy who roots for all Georgia teams besides Georgia Tech. I think the picks have restrictions on them thatís why I would give up one in the game but in real life no 1st round picks are to valuable. I like the idea of Trae, Wiggins, then either Zion or RJ with Collins. I definitely like it in the game lol.

Was looking an idea of trying to get Buddy Hield and Wiggins at some point.

PG: Trae
SG: Buddy
SF: Wiggins
PF: Zion
C: John Collins

6th man:
Nassir Little

TG
In my hawks dynasty (posted In the link below) I drafted Zion 2nd and then traded up a few slots to draft Bol Bol. I just have to find me a elite defending SG and I'm set.

The lineup you posted would be great on offense however there isn't any defense in the lineup. Don't overlook Huerter as a future SG / 6th man I am in year 2 and he has A+ 3 point shooting and currently shooting 45% (mostly cpu).

If I am the wolves they could choose to just blow it up and trade Wiggins with Deing and just shed a bunch of salary. If you include the future Thunder 1st (2k doesn't have atl owning it like they should) that should be enough so something like this.

Baz, Jermey Lin, Bembry

for
Wiggins, Deing, and some scrub to make salaries work

Baz gives them a starting SG if Butler is gone and they shed a ton of $. Deings contract is long and ugly however he should help you out as a backup 5 and a player you don't have. You get the player you want and get to keep all your key draft picks. One issue is if your using the updated Butler trade its a win now trade with roco and Saric and not a punt and wait till next year trade,

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...remasters.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »