Home

NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #161
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

A first would be fair, I guess.

Im not really sure if I want to part ways with Isaac. I went through some trade rumors and fount another option: Taking Barnes' huge contract so the Mavs are able to free up cap space. So the trade would be:

Magic get - Dennis Smith Jr., Harrison Barnes

Mavericks get - Some roster filler, 2019 Lakers first rounder

I get Smith, while I can take on Barnes' contract without any trouble. Mavericks lose a young guy who is not getting along with their franchise player and a solid, but expensive scorer, who isnt a long term solution anyway. On the other hand, they receive a future pick and cap flexibility to give Doncic a co-star.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2019, 10:43 AM   #162
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole

Im not really sure if I want to part ways with Isaac. I went through some trade rumors and fount another option: Taking Barnes' huge contract so the Mavs are able to free up cap space. So the trade would be:

I get Smith, while I can take on Barnes' contract without any trouble. Mavericks lose a young guy who is not getting along with their franchise player and a solid, but expensive scorer, who isnt a long term solution anyway. On the other hand, they receive a future pick and cap flexibility to give Doncic a co-star.

I was reading on a potential magic Mavs trade and one that was brought up was Ross and vucevic for DSJ and Barnes. I’d do that if I was Magic honestly. Slide mo bamba right into a starting role.

DSJ Fournier Isaac Gordon Bamba that’s your starting 5. Barnes as 6th man. Good lord. Sign me up for that squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Rmiok222; 01-12-2019 at 11:03 AM.
Old 01-14-2019, 08:58 AM   #163
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole

I personally wouldn't trade Isaac he is 6'10 and will be become A in perimeter defense a year or so down the line. The magic definitely need a G, but I would find a cheaper option and then land one in the offseason somehow.

I also get confused determining the value for Barnes in a trade for someone he is a solid player, but overpaid. If Dallas wipes away his salary it would be hard for them to sign anyone with a better overall then his but not impossible. I might say take on the bas contract of Powell instead.
Old 01-14-2019, 12:14 PM   #164
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

In my fantasy draft franchise I'm near the end of year 2, have made 3 trades so far. Valanciunis for DeAndre Jordan. I'm a contender so I'm sacrificing a younger player to upgrade with an older player. Good trade for both teams (and I won the championship). Aaron Baynes for a 71 OVR rookie. Not a big difference maker but the rookie has 98 open three pointer rating. JJ Reddick for Terrence Ross and a 2nd rounder. Reddick has been disappointing as my 6th man, just didn't seem to fit well with my team. Ross fills the same role but much younger.

Sent from my SM-J336AZ using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2019, 09:05 PM   #165
Rookie

Does anyone think there is a trade for the Hawks to get Brandon Ingram? John Collins and a first?

TG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 10:29 PM   #166
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazGlenn23
Does anyone think there is a trade for the Hawks to get Brandon Ingram? John Collins and a first?

TG

I mean I think John Collins is better than Ingram so I’m not sure what exact package I would do but I for sure don’t see the need for a first rounder to be involved

Old 01-14-2019, 10:41 PM   #167
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I mean I think John Collins is better than Ingram so I’m not sure what exact package I would do but I for sure don’t see the need for a first rounder to be involved

Yes as of now but BI has more potential

TG
Old 01-16-2019, 03:01 PM   #168
Rookie

Still debating on if I should trade and get B.I. On my season the Cavs look playoff bound. Maybe Prince and Cavs 1st

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »