Home

NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-07-2019, 08:59 AM   #401
Rookie

Bankside's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 - Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by James96
I知 looking to get Ben Simmons to the Bulls this is pre free agency.

Bulls get Simmons
76ers get Markannen, Wendell Carter, 2x first round picks

Is that to much or decent value?

I知 also looking to move LaVine to open up cap space for free agency. I知 looking to add Feliciao痴 8 million to the trade. I知
Happy not to have a great return I just don稚 want to take on much or any money.
Any idea would be great
first of all - as a bulls fan i dont like the idea of trading for simmons but:

from the 76ers view i won't do this, they got tobias harris, al horford and Embiid as 3 elite-bigs allready, they dont need 2 more bigs that makes no sense at all

following the actual rumors i like the idea, that the bulls trade for westbrook
like lavine+dunn+felicio for westbrook
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2019, 07:46 PM   #402
Rookie

Thanks for the replies. Had to restart the league with the Atlanta Hawks as there was a bug with the draft class. Luckily, the Nets were good enough to replicate the Prince trade to Brooklyn. So the Dragic deal was off the table.

I was also lucky enough to get the first pick in the lottery. So Zion is now a Hawk. He and Trae are a great fit and lead Atlanta to a 16-12 record. What do you think Toronto would demand for Marc Gasol? Like irl Leonard left the Raptors and they propably will miss the playoffs. I was thinking about Spellman, Crabbes expiring contract for cap reasons and a 2020 lottery protected pick.

I think he could be great fit in a rotation with Zion and Collins, giving me much needed spacing and defense in important games. If needed, Zion could switch to SF with Collins and Gasol as big men.
Old 07-08-2019, 09:29 AM   #403
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankside
first of all - as a bulls fan i dont like the idea of trading for simmons but:

from the 76ers view i won't do this, they got tobias harris, al horford and Embiid as 3 elite-bigs allready, they dont need 2 more bigs that makes no sense at all

following the actual rumors i like the idea, that the bulls trade for westbrook
like lavine+dunn+felicio for westbrook
Thanks for the suggestion. I知 my save we are pre free agency so Harris and Horford (plus Butler) are all free agents. Do u think the value for the package is even for Simmons?

I really like the Westbrook trade for real life. However in my save i知 Looking to clear salary so can稚 really afford to bring in Westbrook especially as I want Simmons. Thanks for the feedback though
Old 07-08-2019, 09:31 AM   #404
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
Thanks for the replies. Had to restart the league with the Atlanta Hawks as there was a bug with the draft class. Luckily, the Nets were good enough to replicate the Prince trade to Brooklyn. So the Dragic deal was off the table.

I was also lucky enough to get the first pick in the lottery. So Zion is now a Hawk. He and Trae are a great fit and lead Atlanta to a 16-12 record. What do you think Toronto would demand for Marc Gasol? Like irl Leonard left the Raptors and they propably will miss the playoffs. I was thinking about Spellman, Crabbes expiring contract for cap reasons and a 2020 lottery protected pick.

I think he could be great fit in a rotation with Zion and Collins, giving me much needed spacing and defense in important games. If needed, Zion could switch to SF with Collins and Gasol as big men.
I think that package is fair. If the Raptors have no Kawhi and are going to miss the playoffs you could probably get away with multiple 2nd round picks. Especially if Gasol is in the last year of his contract
Old 07-14-2019, 06:47 PM   #405
Pro

Fancied building around KAT with a Minnesota MyLeague and am looking for some potential trades for good, young PGs. I'd prefer to trade players and hold onto as many draft picks as I can, though it may obviously be necessary to trade some.

#1 target is D'Angelo Russell. He's the best point guard that's realistically attainable and Golden State are almost certainly shopping him around. This trade also works because the Wolves have Robert Covington who is basically the perfect player for the Warriors right now.

Covington + Jeff Teague works money-wise. What else do you think needs to be added to balance the trade? Two protected first rounders? Just one? Would throwing in a good young player like Okogie or even Jordan Bell get it done instead?

I want to keep this as realistic as possible and I think the Covington factor makes the Wolves a very realistic destination. But if you think another team/player would suit the Warriors more, let me know.

If so, other targets include Colin Sexton, Darius Garland, Dejounte Murray, and Dennis Smith Jr. so let me know if you can see any realistic trades there also.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 03:26 AM   #406
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
Fancied building around KAT with a Minnesota MyLeague and am looking for some potential trades for good, young PGs. I'd prefer to trade players and hold onto as many draft picks as I can, though it may obviously be necessary to trade some.

#1 target is D'Angelo Russell. He's the best point guard that's realistically attainable and Golden State are almost certainly shopping him around. This trade also works because the Wolves have Robert Covington who is basically the perfect player for the Warriors right now.

Covington + Jeff Teague works money-wise. What else do you think needs to be added to balance the trade? Two protected first rounders? Just one? Would throwing in a good young player like Okogie or even Jordan Bell get it done instead?

I want to keep this as realistic as possible and I think the Covington factor makes the Wolves a very realistic destination. But if you think another team/player would suit the Warriors more, let me know.

If so, other targets include Colin Sexton, Darius Garland, Dejounte Murray, and Dennis Smith Jr. so let me know if you can see any realistic trades there also.

Thanks in advance!
Minnesota doesnt have anything to offer the cavs for Sexton or Garland besides unprotected picks (i mean unless you are offering KAT)
Old 07-28-2019, 10:55 PM   #407
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Just pulled off this blockbuster trade in year 2029.

Old 08-06-2019, 03:47 PM   #408
Rookie

Im in year 3 with the Hawks and Id like to add Bradley Beal, who is in the last year of his contract with Washington. The Wizards are just as bad as in reality and could use a new start. The Bucks lost Middleton and need a solid 2nd option. Im thinking about a 3 team trade:

Wizards get: John Collins (23, PF, 83), Keldon Johnson (21, SG/SF, 75), Deandre Jordan (32, C, 75), possibly 2023 1st (Bucks)

Bucks get: Buddy Hield (26, SG, 83)

Hawks get: Bradley Beal, possibly a future 1st (Bucks)

What do you think?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »