Home

NBA 2K19 Patch 1.02 released

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Patch 1.02 released within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2018, 02:18 PM   #49
Rookie

Bandeazyy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Patch 1.02 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTlFIED
Personally I never used the "Ive been playing since DreamCast excuse" even though I have, and I honestly havent seen one person complain about standing dunk use it either so not sure where you get that from.

As far as evidence once I get home Ill upload some. Till recently I didnt because honestly I though it was the new gameplay style and me nned to get my attributes and badges up.

Now that they are, and seeing more complaints I know thats not the issue and its something with the game. No reason I should do a shot-meter lay-up under the rim with no one in front of me, even if it was my "skills" thats the issue
Think you kinda missed my point. The whole point of the post was to point out that most people can complain but cant back it up with video evidence. Its hard to tell which issue is really an "issue" when all you got is complaints. Not only that, but once a video is posted most if not all OP's cant handle the hard truth, and thats when the "I've played 2k before 2k was invented." Starts coming out just to make themselves feel better. Video evidence solves everything.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #50
Banned

Still havent fixed the custom jumpshot glitch smh......
Old 09-13-2018, 02:23 PM   #51
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
Where is this from?
http://updatecrazy.com/nba-2k19-upda...new-and-fixed/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 02:23 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
This patch did nothing for gameplay.
Whats wrong with the gameplay?
Old 09-13-2018, 02:24 PM   #53
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Hope it comes soon enough for PC. Offline modes run butter smooth, online always massive stutter.
Old 09-13-2018, 02:27 PM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackzagal
AKA the VC glitch/exploit It was good while it lasted, at least I could upgrade my player to a 70 overall. Let's hope I can "legally" get VC in a decent manner while playing MC games and getting endorsements. I'd like to get to 85 by the end of season 1, at least. And let's hope they don't ruin gameplay in the future...
I'd like to see you get all your VC removed and your players reverted back to a level 60, but that's just me...
Old 09-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #55
Rookie

jackzagal's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ShowTime2
Played 1 game after patch in mycareer, didnt notice anything drastically changed. Instead, I felt that the cpu didnt score that good as it does so far on All-Star. But no sample size of course...
I'll try to play some games, but I hope I can enjoy MC mode even though I can't upgrade my player that fast. I might always go and make a player-locked MyLeague if things don't go well. Something's better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Check your XP. Chatter on Reddit that they decreased how much XP you get now too. Again.
I haven't had the chance to play a career game since the patch, but I'm not surprised that they did it again. I already regret purchasing the game, let's hope other things make up for it to a certain extent and this is not 2k18 all over again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2018, 02:29 PM   #56
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by nddot
What happened to the days of announcing a patch, and more importantly what happened to the good ol patch notes.
Why the hell is 2k still trying to play the vague and evasive game ?
They kinda alluded to this one at launch.

I think it's an old patch sort of.. where they knew certain things were there but already worked on it to post shortly after release.

I remember OG saying he had fixes for certain cheese exploits people were posting on YouTube done already.

Didn't touch gameplay, great job so far 2K

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »