Home

Worst part about VC

This is a discussion on Worst part about VC within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2018, 12:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Worst part about VC

It makes you spend all your time on 1 player,.
I want to make multiple players and level them all up....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 12:39 PM   #2
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Worst part about VC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokewood
It makes you spend all your time on 1 player,.
I want to make multiple players and level them all up....
That's why I wish they would bring back the Create a Legend Mode. That would fill the void. I thought that was one of the best modes back in the day, and you could grind pretty fast and Have multiple saves too.
Old 09-14-2018, 02:05 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
That's why I wish they would bring back the Create a Legend Mode. That would fill the void. I thought that was one of the best modes back in the day, and you could grind pretty fast and Have multiple saves too.
This is the first 2k nba game I have ever had.
I can easily think of 2 or 3 different arch types I want to make for each position. Unfortunately I don't have enough time because of microtransactions. I am so ****ing sick of the state of the video gaming industry.

We should all start at level 85 and the grind should be to go any higher than that... 60? c'mon man!
Old 09-14-2018, 04:32 PM   #4
Rookie

They’ve perfected a business model. We bitch but we still pay it. It’s unfortunate but from a business perspective how can anyone be surprised?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2018, 05:17 PM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
This is the first 2k nba game I have ever had.
I can easily think of 2 or 3 different arch types I want to make for each position. Unfortunately I don't have enough time because of microtransactions. I am so ****ing sick of the state of the video gaming industry.

We should all start at level 85 and the grind should be to go any higher than that... 60? c'mon man!
are you open for playing old 2k games with lesser grind? Do you have a 360? Get that, play create a legend and you'll be in love.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2018, 08:40 PM   #6
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
lol why is r-e-t-a-r-t-e-d censored?.. it means slow.
Why is any word censored? This perception that words are bad is ridiculous. The thing that matters is intent, not the ****ing word.
Old 09-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 8

I guess my biggest concern regarding VC is whether you can still enjoy the game and progress without spending? This whole you need to spend hours and hours and hours, weeks and weeks on end has me concerned.

I skipped 2k18 last year due to personal reasons but late in the season got live 19when it was on a ridiculous special and found quite relieved that there was basically zero pay to win for their single player mode.

I want so badly to give 2k19 a go this year, I actually don’t even mind dropping $20 on VC to up my players skill, but not if it’s still a constant grind.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:05 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24

Creating A Legend mode was awesome, I used to put rookie MJ on D-Rose’s Bulls and really enjoyed grinding upgrade his ratings, they really need to bring it back but 2K is making it clear it’s VC over everything!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »