Home

NBA 2K19 Patch 1.03 Available - Fixes For MyCAREER, Pro-AM, MyLEAGUE/MyGM and More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 Patch 1.03 Available - Fixes For MyCAREER, Pro-AM, MyLEAGUE/MyGM and More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2018, 06:08 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K19 Patch 1.03 Available - Fixes For MyCAREER, Pro-AM, MyLEAGUE/MyGM and Mor

Still can’t boot owners in my league online... also retirements don’t pop up until offseason #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2018, 06:15 PM   #58
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K19 Patch 1.03 Available - Fixes For MyCAREER, Pro-AM, MyLEAGUE/MyGM and Mor

"Users are now able to properly add 3-point plays when customizing a team’s playbook"

and what about Pick and roll, Pick and Fade, Post Up low and Guard Post Up? they Were also missing.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:19 PM   #59
MVP

Did they add the close Key Zoom option to the 2K Low cam? Mike Wang don't forget about me please sir!

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 09-27-2018 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:37 PM   #60
MVP

They have made some progress on the ACE engine AUTO notifications. Now when you have it on Auto the coaching changes are in the settings and they match the defensive communications. Not all of them but some, when you check the assignments in Time Out menu they are not staying static i.e. stuck on AUTO. They still haven't fixed the Heads up Display, if you have play calling set to AUTO it will not show a play name, only if you call the play yourself.

Last edited by Impetuous65; 09-27-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:41 PM   #61
Rookie

I was hoping that alternate jerseys for created teams would save and be able to be uploaded/downloaded. No one seems to care about MyLeague/GM anymore. Team sports games were created with an emphasis on team competition, but individual play has taken over NBA2K. And the CPU defense on all pro level and higher seems too difficult.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 07:17 PM   #62
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

Re: NBA 2K19 Patch #3 Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekfan
Didn't list anything about the alt jersey not uploading for new uniforms ....

Can anyone try and see if they can upload all three of their designed uniforms as opposed to just the home/away? Would be greatly appreciated.
But you can't use the third jersey before you play a match in MYGM!
Old 09-27-2018, 07:18 PM   #63
Pro

JoFri's Arena

6.21 gb? on xbox1 now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2018, 07:25 PM   #64
Banned

Re: NBA 2K19 Patch #3 Patch Notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I wouldnt count on them fixing sim stats in ML, this has been a issue for yrs now, and they continue to ignore it yr after yr.

The 1 thing I had really hoped they had fixed for us offline players who play ML and MyGM, is the lack of fouls called. The only foul that gets called with any consistency is the reach ins, and it probably gets called a little too often, but I prefer to much, than not enough, because you can fix too many being called with slider adjustments, you cant fixed not enough being called.

I am glad for the patch notes, I just wished such a major issue as lack of fouls had been fixed. I suppose its possible they fixed it and just didnt say, but knowing how so many have complained about this, if they had fixed it, they would have more than likely put it in the patch notes.
Same here...If a certain foul happens too much, I'd rather have to lower that particular slider than it being the other way around where if I placed a slider at 100 and nothing happens..."blocking fouls"...I've only seen a total of 3 of them since the game dropped. Blocking Fouls are a major component of the NBA in real life. It's part of the game of basketball. Simply. Due to that reason, it should be esteemed higher versus many other issues in my opinion. I hope that it gets the attention it deserves and gets fixed next time.

Offline Gamer - User vs Cpu - Xbox One

Sent from my Z812 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »