Home

New content tied to Roster Updates

This is a discussion on New content tied to Roster Updates within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2018, 04:12 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: New content tied to Roster Updates

just wanted to say I love this thread
Old 10-13-2018, 07:23 AM   #74
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0

So I just checked an older my league I had and I see all jerseys that have been added thus far, Not sure the most recent addition but I know I have the Hawks classic which I think hasn’t been available super long

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-13-2018, 07:44 AM   #75
Rookie

shaun007miller's Arena

OVR: 2

So, I hardly ever post, but I haven’t had 2K in my PS4 for 14 days. I put the disc in this morning and I got a game update screen. I loaded up my 2 week old MyLeague, and all the new content was there. Didn’t have to back out and restart, didn’t have to do anything. The content was simply added to my existing MyLeague. I’m finding it very weird that so many people are experiencing different issues with this. 2K has always kinda baffled me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2018, 11:01 AM   #76
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun007miller
So, I hardly ever post, but I haven’t had 2K in my PS4 for 14 days. I put the disc in this morning and I got a game update screen. I loaded up my 2 week old MyLeague, and all the new content was there. Didn’t have to back out and restart, didn’t have to do anything. The content was simply added to my existing MyLeague. I’m finding it very weird that so many people are experiencing different issues with this. 2K has always kinda baffled me.

Ya showtyme has been having issues but as of now it seems to work so I may finally start MyLeague once and for all lol thanks for commenting your experience bro!

Old 10-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #77
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Went and fired up 2K19 this morning post patch using a MyLeague save file that is now 3 weeks old and is a custom roster (XvClutchOz set). Also have another file using a 2K roster that is 2 weeks old as well.

And still no Alternate court for the Nuggets. None of the new jerseys that have been added the last 3 weeks are in the file either. This include the Jazz, Pacers, and Warriors classic edition sets.

The only thing that updates in ML are the Shoes and Primary Courts for the Bucks and Magic. THAT IS IT!

EDIT: Also the Suns PayPal patch and the Blazers BioFreeze patch was added in a roster update and it also does not show up in an existing ML file either.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 10-13-2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:05 PM   #78
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

The following 2 photos are examples.

Top photo is from an existing ML file after the patch and after today's roster update.

2nd photo is from 2K's newest update post patch just like photo number 1. Only difference is this isn't in ML it's from the editor in the front end.

I've tested this on 3 different existing ML files I have. None of the new content shows up guys. I have 1 file that is a custom roster that is 3 weeks old (XvClutchOz roster). I have a 2nd file that is just a 2K roster with no editing and it was downloaded the day before they added the Nuggets new court and still no court or new uniforms/patches that have been added since. I have a 3rd file that I downloaded this past Thursday October 11, that was a 2K roster that I made some adjustments to and still nothing(meaning no jersey patches for Phx or Por). Really doesn't get anymore clear than this.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 10-13-2018 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:32 PM   #79
Pro

Saro1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
The following 2 photos are examples.

Top photo is from an existing ML file after the patch and after today's roster update.

2nd photo is from 2K's newest update post patch just like photo number 1. Only difference is this isn't in ML it's from the editor in the front end.

I've tested this on 3 different existing ML files I have. None of the new content shows up guys. I have 1 file that is a custom roster that is 3 weeks old (XvClutchOz roster). I have a 2nd file that is just a 2K roster with no editing and it was downloaded the day before they added the Nuggets new court and still no court or new uniforms/patches that have been added since. I have a 3rd file that I downloaded this past Thursday October 11, that was a 2K roster that I made some adjustments to and still nothing. Really doesn't get anymore clear than this.
I think there is a new roster based on new patch, I remember that last year if I started a new Offseason MyLeague there was the same problem, no new shoes, courts, jerseys etc because of the old roster.
Old 10-13-2018, 03:38 PM   #80
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
I think there is a new roster based on new patch, I remember that last year if I started a new Offseason MyLeague there was the same problem, no new shoes, courts, jerseys etc because of the old roster.
Can you confirm this? If that is the case then that could change things. For now we have to wait and see once they add the City uniforms or the alternate court for Golden State and see if it shows up in an existing ML file from here on out.

Last year things like Jersey, Shoes, and Jersey Patches updated in existing ML saves. This year only shoes and primary courts update, but nothing else does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »