Home

Rec center starting to feel like they ruined the mode

This is a discussion on Rec center starting to feel like they ruined the mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2018, 02:08 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Rec center starting to feel like they ruined the mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustie
I’m a 92 and I just got my 100K VC for preordering. That’s with a full time job and a pregnant wife at home.
Lol no wife here but I work full time as well. I have a 92 and a 90 overall. If you have a decent MyCareer method you can easily get to a 90+ in no time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2018, 02:25 PM   #42
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankoz
I am 70 ovr and it's extremely hard to play as every single opponent is 20 lvl higher. It would be huge improvement for the game to have different rec/park for 60-70-80-90 overalls.

Game has been out under month, so much people has already reached 90 & i don't understand how it's even possible.
You should probably grind until you get to around 80 before really diving into multiplayer. The advantage if you don't buy VC is that your badges will already be pretty solid by then, vs. someone who bought up to 85.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:43 AM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
You should probably grind until you get to around 80 before really diving into multiplayer. The advantage if you don't buy VC is that your badges will already be pretty solid by then, vs. someone who bought up to 85.
I'll get your point, but i don't really have motivation or time for 150+ MyCareer games. Also online match making is worst i've ever seen on 2K so it doesn't really raise my motivation.
Old 10-04-2018, 08:14 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankoz
I'll get your point, but i don't really have motivation or time for 150+ MyCareer games. Also online match making is worst i've ever seen on 2K so it doesn't really raise my motivation.
Shouldn't take more than 30-40 to get to the 80s assuming you don't spend a dime on VC.
Old 10-04-2018, 09:01 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erithtotl
Shouldn't take more than 30-40 to get to the 80s assuming you don't spend a dime on VC.
I am still on 70 after 40 season games + 10 REC, 5 Park games. I'll earn only little bit over 1000 VC per game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2018, 07:26 AM   #46
Just started!

This system is horrible.

Like the thread title. Pro-Am wasn't perfect, but at least 1 out of ever 3 games I'd play it was competitive and enjoyable.

I cannot believe they've done away with a random walk-on game mode. Where 10 players do a pick up game, it blows my mind.

Every game I sign into I am playing a pre-made troll team that can't make it on a Pro-Am level so they play in the rec-center.

I've spent countless hours on 17 and 18, and I can say I really hate 2k19.
I haven't traded it in yet cause I want it not to suck.... I don't see any changes being made.

Total Buzz kill.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:28 AM   #47
Rookie

As a PF I don't mind the JRC at all as I get into games almost instantly. I feel for you guards though, having to wait 10+mins for a game. Personally, I hated playing against AI's in '18 as well.

Remind me why we can't back out of the locker room? Is this an oversight or are they forcing people to stay in games?
Old 10-05-2018, 10:25 AM   #48
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixGod
As a PF I don't mind the JRC at all as I get into games almost instantly. I feel for you guards though, having to wait 10+mins for a game. Personally, I hated playing against AI's in '18 as well.

Remind me why we can't back out of the locker room? Is this an oversight or are they forcing people to stay in games?
I imagine they don’t want people dropping because they don’t like their teammates rating or builds. I’ve closed app if I see my whole team is slashers though. Rather waste 5 minutes restarting than 30 minutes in futility.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »