Home

Old 10-10-2018, 10:28 AM   #25
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
I believe it was this thread where shortening players' height for better court size/ratio was suggested below:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...p?p=2049231232

I liked that change as well
Yep. I've been trying to do 1-2 teams a night. I'll probably upload it when I'm done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 12:02 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Yep. I've been trying to do 1-2 teams a night. I'll probably upload it when I'm done.
Can't you use the quick edit on height? If so you could do the entire roster in under 10 seconds
Old 10-10-2018, 01:06 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
I just go to "all players" and do the Global Edit for height in my rosters. Takes a few seconds.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #28
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbj273
Can't you use the quick edit on height? If so you could do the entire roster in under 10 seconds
Oh. I was talking about the badge removal. Yeah, I already know about the global edit. Thanks.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #29
Banned

Quote:
Oh. I was talking about the badge removal. Yeah, I already know about the global edit. Thanks.
Oh ok...yeah I would definitely download and try that roster if its on Xbox One

Last edited by devroyce; 10-10-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 04:50 PM   #30
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

I think badges should not correlate with ratings at all. Alpha Dog with a +5 when a teammate gets cold makes no sense. Dimer with the percentage boost is the worst. If badges should do anything, it should give access to different animations. So a Dimer has access to animations that make quick passes from more difficult angles or something. Things like that.

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html
Old 10-19-2018, 12:13 PM   #31
Rookie

The current badge system along with the new takeover feature can boost attibutes by up to 20 more points. It's basically thrown all logic and balance in the game out the window and has made the individual attributes pretty much pointless now.

I agree with others who say that badges should only be animation based and not have anything to do with giving artificial boosts to ratings. Most of the badges are already reflected by attribute ratings already anyways.

Many of the badges from a realism standpoint make zero sense. It's more likely they were just brainstormed in a conference room by people at 2k as a way to simply make the grind of mycareer more tedious and to attract more casual players to the game and to make the game more arcade. If so their goal has been reached and the game is much worse because of it.

The entire badge system needs to be reworked, all these artifical attribute boosts need to go. The guaranteed automatic made shots by way of green releases needs to go as well. Also Mycareer needs to be just that "my" career NOT "2k's" career. What individual attributes we want to upgrade should be in our control like it always was in the past, instead of us now being forced to only being able to upgrade certain things based on 2k's determination.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2018, 12:34 PM   #32
Rookie

Can anyone give me a comprehensive list of what Badges in this game actually do? So if I have hall of fame dimer, how many attribute points does that raise the shooting attributes for the recipient catching my passes? If I have hall of fame acrobat, how many attribute points does that raise difficult layups, etc? Something like that for every badge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »