Home

IDK about you guys, but ACE doesn't work at all for me.

This is a discussion on IDK about you guys, but ACE doesn't work at all for me. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2018, 08:25 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: IDK about you guys, but ACE doesn't work at all for me.

I see the same maybe plays every game on 12 minute quarters. Especially if the cpu has a mismatch(ex Simmons vs small pg). Over and over and over. Boston and GSW run a combination of everything.

Every team almost plays the same. Can I set a series for cpu teams? Didnt see this in the roster.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:38 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

Yeah this has been driving me nuts watching every CPU team play the same way - force the ball paint, or ISO plays over and over, or just come down court and throw a bullet pass in the paint. This is the first 2K basketball game I've played in a very long time that I'm not initially impressed with the improvement to the CPU gameplay compared to the previous year.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #19
Rookie

BenBobOmb's Arena

OVR: 0

I‘m playing with the Celtics in PlayNow/ML and in MyCareer as well and with ACE and Auto plays on we almost exclusively run the Delay series. Occasionally there are plays from the 14 series or the Boston default freelance but I probably could play the game while sleeping and run the Delay series for every position as of now.

Not that that‘s bad as the Delay series is in my opinion the best of them all but there is not a lot variety to auto called plays right now. I find it somewhat weird that the Celtics don‘t run the Boston named sets though.
Old 10-14-2018, 02:13 PM   #20
MVP

Here's a great TIP for play variety, if you have ACE on as well as Play Call on Auto.

D-Pad Left the first two plays are dynamic and it shows who is being featured that time down the court. Those plays pull from the playbook and offer a variety of plays and drills down into the playbook.
Old 10-14-2018, 08:33 PM   #21
Pro

JoFri's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impetuous65
Here's a great TIP for play variety, if you have ACE on as well as Play Call on Auto.

D-Pad Left the first two plays are dynamic and it shows who is being featured that time down the court. Those plays pull from the playbook and offer a variety of plays and drills down into the playbook.

Thanks to u and youALREADYknow. Just played a 12-min quarter for the first time, I'm seeing a good mix of series of Hawks and Spurs Zipper actions, and set plays from the playbook. I notice at the start of 3rd quarter Ace put a same play on Bledose repeatedly for the first few possessions, even though I didnt have any primary focus called for anyone, all on default.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »