Home

Is everyone here OK with the ridiculously high rate at which 3 pointers go in?

This is a discussion on Is everyone here OK with the ridiculously high rate at which 3 pointers go in? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2018, 04:07 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Is everyone here OK with the ridiculously high rate at which 3 pointers go in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Is it the jumper that makes green so easily? I've been advocating for Mike to go back an reevaluate each and every jumper so that they can be equal. Instead we have a bunch of guys online using the same damn jumper.
yea these youtubers claim they nerf jumpers but 2klabs has had people using the same 3 bases for years 2k should know which bases need to be touched by now.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:17 PM   #50
Rookie

LewisCAVS's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is everyone here OK with the ridiculously high rate at which 3 pointers go in?

Completely ruining what is otherwise a very enjoyable game. I play a lot of my team online and high three point percentage is just ridiculous.
NCAA - KU basketball
NBA - Cleveland Cavaliers
Old 10-30-2018, 07:45 PM   #51
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loso_34
yea these youtubers claim they nerf jumpers but 2klabs has had people using the same 3 bases for years 2k should know which bases need to be touched by now.
So let me ask this question....

Is the real problem the high 3PT percentages or bases which allow you to green easily? Or is it a combination of both?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2018, 11:35 AM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
So let me ask this question....

Is the real problem the high 3PT percentages or bases which allow you to green easily? Or is it a combination of both?
I think it’s both. I shoot 45 percent on my toon with 54 open 3. I just use John Wall’s jump shot and I rarely ever green. I pretty much exclusively take open shots from the corner but that’s still way too high. I bet if I actually took the time to pick a better jumper and practice, I could easily shoot over 50%.
Old 10-31-2018, 10:12 PM   #53
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3

I play CPU vs. CPU and it seems 3 pointers are hitting in the 60% range for the "Other" team. Not the "favorite" team. Not sure how I can continue this game like that.

Boston just hit 64% against my favorite team. MY team hits 45% but rarely shoots 3s like 7 a game while Boston shot up something like 38
Old 11-02-2018, 11:48 AM   #54
Pro

NoLeafClover's Arena

Are the gameplay devs on holidays at the moment or something? Can't believe this hasn't even been addressed with a "we have looked at the global stats and 3pt FG% are too high across the board, we will consider tweaking it".

The Hornets just went 16/19 from 3 in the last game I played FFS...

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-02-2018, 05:57 PM   #55
Rookie

Dlee3's Arena

I think the green mechanic should only happen if you "open" or "wide open" and if you an above average shooter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2018, 02:33 AM   #56
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Meanwhile big men that rely on finishing at the basket are just bonified rebounders and dennis rodman style finishers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »