Home

MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k Dev

This is a discussion on MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k Dev within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2018, 06:46 AM   #73
MVP

jk31's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Thank you this will be sent to the developer.
sorry if i bother you. but have you also send in my report about the settings that get reverted to default when starting an online game? did the dev say anything about fixing this?
Old 11-05-2018, 08:46 AM   #74
Rookie

Re: MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taper Fade God
Have they acknowledged that you can’t resign players during the season?
Have they acknowledged the expansion option not working (once you select 30 teams no one else can join even if there are more teams open)

Yes, this was one of the first things we brought up to the dev while we were in the party chat. He is aware.
Old 11-05-2018, 08:48 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk31
sorry if i bother you. but have you also send in my report about the settings that get reverted to default when starting an online game? did the dev say anything about fixing this?

They stated this is a legacy issue (has happened for several years).

However, they did say that if you give them the exact steps to take to try and make the issue happen, then they can check the server logs to see where the information isn't saving. But you would need to do list it step by step.

Last edited by joepatowski; 11-05-2018 at 09:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2018, 03:45 PM   #76
Rookie

I feel like I de-railed this thread from what it was really meant to be. This thread is not a "Bash 2k" thread. This was a thread where we could post bugs and issues so that the developers at 2k could use the server logs to fix issues quickly and efficiently.

After re-reading everything I wrote, I was very one-sided (for the MLO Community) and left out all the important aspects of our developer discussion that let us know how the game was developed, how it works, why certain things don't work and what they can do to fix it, etc. If you want to listen to our conversation, it's listed on page 9 under the dropbox link and the recording I think starts around 2.5 hours.

Let's not continue to bash 2k. The developer talks with me every day on the issues being posted in the thread and I know that he's doing everything possible to fix our issues.

Let's get this thread back on track and continue to submit your bugs, disconnects, and issues inside MLO and I will keep giving them to the developer.

Currently, the developer is working with the server engineers to find out why we are experiencing slowness when it comes to entering a league, game disconnects, etc. and we have the full attention of the server engineers who are currently working on MLO.

Keep the bugs/issues/disconnects coming as it gives them more information for the server log. However, let's keep the bashing of 2k and their developers out of this thread. We honestly don't realize how hard their working right now to fix this MLO issue, which is the sole reason why the developer reached out to us.

Keep hope alive everyone. We are making progress.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:37 PM   #77
Rookie

Dlee3's Arena

Quote:
I feel like I de-railed this thread from what it was really meant to be. This thread is not a "Bash 2k" thread. This was a thread where we could post bugs and issues so that the developers at 2k could use the server logs to fix issues quickly and efficiently.

After re-reading everything I wrote, I was very one-sided (for the MLO Community) and left out all the important aspects of our developer discussion that let us know how the game was developed, how it works, why certain things don't work and what they can do to fix it, etc. If you want to listen to our conversation, it's listed on page 9 under the dropbox link and the recording I think starts around 2.5 hours.
Hey good stuff! I watched the stream and those issues was basically the same issues when had with our last two off-season. I think we have to try to do it earlier unfortunately, if there still no update to the server.
Old 11-05-2018, 06:02 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlee3
Hey good stuff! I watched the stream and those issues was basically the same issues when had with our last two off-season. I think we have to try to do it earlier unfortunately, if there still no update to the server.
This is a big deal to 2k (just got off the phone with the developer). All hands are on deck to fix this.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:09 PM   #79
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Thank you this will be sent to the developer.
Same thing tonight, from around 630 - 820 CST (and continuing). Pretty much couldn't get into MLO. If by some grace of god it allowed me in, the servers wouldn't let me do anything within the league. Tried editing some gear on a player and the thing essentially froze entirely.

Reset the system. Was able to get into the league around 820. Tried starting a game and now "Syncing Recent Changes" for the past 10 minutes. This is after being able to play just fine early this morning.

It seems like whatever problems we were having a couple weeks ago with MLO not working at peak hours is now impacting mine.

Last edited by bucknut7; 11-05-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:12 PM   #80
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
They stated this is a legacy issue (has happened for several years).

However, they did say that if you give them the exact steps to take to try and make the issue happen, then they can check the server logs to see where the information isn't saving. But you would need to do list it step by step.
ah thanks for the reply. So for him to have more Information, i should just get in the game and reproduce it onces for him with an exact time stamp? did i understand that correctly? right now i am on holidays, but as soon as i am back home, i will do that!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »