Home

MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k Dev

This is a discussion on MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k Dev within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #281
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k

Does anyone know how to create a MLO without teamchemnistry?

This thing messed up our league- some players have -5 on their shooting ratings....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2019, 01:15 PM   #282
Rookie

ifeanyi18's Arena

Re: MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElLatinoRusso

This thing messed up our league- some players have -5 on their shooting ratings....
Yeah It's annoying, they didnt give us the option to turn off morale. Having similar issues.
Old 10-21-2019, 06:11 PM   #283
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:

It's not even logical. It's all random, very random, it's there as with all the options that 2k tells that they give us to use but none of them really work like defensive settings etc.
Old 10-21-2019, 07:04 PM   #284
Rookie

Quote:
If you are the admin. Release the players which you want to trade into Free Agency and than you can offer them the money. Otherwise export the Player DNA (only admin) and import it to the player which you would send.

So there’s no way you can just trade no option you can hit to turn it off

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

#CashOutGang
Old 10-26-2019, 12:49 PM   #285
MVP

capp34's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldrensr
Ok major issue that I’ve ran into with the draft class but. It’s no way around it. When u get to season 2 it will have the same class u had year 1. And if u try and change it whatever players u upload to that class will now replace the year 1 rookies. I’ve tried countless times and also tried a DNA method, nothing works. If someone has a fix for this let me know. Seems like we will be able to get through year to but not to year 3 unless I improvise some kind of way but even then it’s not likely
Does anyone have any more infotl regarding this? Does it still happen? Has it been resolved with the numerous patches. My league is about to go into the second season and I want to avoid this if possible. I will auto generated classes if I have to.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Kings of the Kourt Commissioner

KOTK Discord - https://discord.gg/Swj5cJe
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2019, 04:50 AM   #286
Rookie

Aldrensr's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by capp34
Does anyone have any more infotl regarding this? Does it still happen? Has it been resolved with the numerous patches. My league is about to go into the second season and I want to avoid this if possible. I will auto generated classes if I have to.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Operation Sports mobile app

Yes this has been fixed
Old 10-27-2019, 07:21 PM   #287
Just started!

By any chance does anyone have an issue where they are in my career and the lakers wear their yellow Unis on the road and they are wearing black socks black compression and white shoes

When I first bought this game they wore white socks white compression no matter if I was home or away with the yellow uniforms anyway to fix this?
Old 10-30-2019, 11:55 AM   #288
Just started!

Does anyone know if there is a way to enable trades between AI teams? Its always sad seeing teams remain stagnant, it would be nice to experience the league evolving over the course of a MLO save.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »