Home

MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k Dev

This is a discussion on MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k Dev within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-30-2018, 04:51 PM   #41
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
Like what? Anyone can post actual bugs that break the entire mode. As long as you have the right information for the dev to check it out, he's going to check it out. You have my word on that.

As far as the server issues, in my opinion, if you can't play a game between 6 pm - 12 am, that's an issue that breaks the entire mode as well. Most of the issues come from server delays, issues when events are running, etc. With a stronger server, a lot of the issues we see will be fixed. Patch 5 addressed those server issues.

Again, please take some time and add any bugs that break the mode and I will definitely pass them along to the dev and he will comment on them as well. A lot of bugs have already been given to him, but I rather have redundancy then not having all the issues.
Thanks for those encouraging words, and mine were mostly just in response to what the direction of the dev team seemingly is.

As far as I currently know, the main MyLeague issues are:
  • Most players develop a 99 under basket shot tendency every offseason
  • G-Leaguers progress too much still. Too many of those players develop to 80s OVR, and low-mid 80s is a bit too high.
  • Many players have reported crashing at the qualifying offer stage.
  • Uniform, shoe, court, and sponsor patch updates arent not available unless using the latest 2k roster and need to be patched in for all rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2018, 10:10 PM   #42
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLO Community: Post Issues/Errors/Disconnects Here - Communicated Directly to 2k

I havent played yet but there were a total of 3 server error game D/C's between my two leagues 3NDbasketball and 82regular just tonight (obviously post patch)...smh

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 10-31-2018, 12:50 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
PS4

MiiikeMarsh and SDotLFlare__ (2 underscores)

3NDbasketball

3:35pm est Oct 28

Game dropped during (you guessed it) a timeout. Seems to be more frequent when the timer reaches at least 30 seconds remaining.

SYSTEM: PS4
PSNs: PopcornJones77 and TheBulNell215
DATE/Time: October 30, 2018, at 21:41 ET
LEAGUE FILE NAME: 82Regular
ISSUE: Game dropped during transition from timeout back to game. Frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Old 10-31-2018, 08:30 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
I havent played yet but there were a total of 3 server error game D/C's between my two leagues 3NDbasketball and 82regular just tonight (obviously post patch)...smh

I can tell you now that server stability isn't coorelated with random disconnects. It could be settings in gameplan, could be changes made during a timeout, etc. Not taking up for the dev team, but that's why it's important that we record every time a disconnect happens so that the dev can look into the server log and see what happened.
Old 10-31-2018, 08:31 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornJones77
SYSTEM: PS4
PSNs: PopcornJones77 and TheBulNell215
DATE/Time: October 30, 2018, at 21:41 ET
LEAGUE FILE NAME: 82Regular
ISSUE: Game dropped during transition from timeout back to game. Frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for recording this disconnect. Trust me, i know how frustrating it is with the drops but you are making a difference just by letting the dev know this information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2018, 09:46 AM   #46
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepatowski
I can tell you now that server stability isn't coorelated with random disconnects. It could be settings in gameplan, could be changes made during a timeout, etc. Not taking up for the dev team, but that's why it's important that we record every time a disconnect happens so that the dev can look into the server log and see what happened.
Ah I did not know that. And the one Popcorn posted was one of the 3 I mentioned.

Old 10-31-2018, 09:53 AM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Ah I did not know that. And the one Popcorn posted was one of the 3 I mentioned.

I definitely did not know this either until speaking with the dev. Server stability has to do more with making sure you can get into the league, syncing issues, etc., especially during events. Also has to do with doing offseason tasks during peak hours.

With random disconnects, there is a lot more to troubleshoot.
Old 10-31-2018, 09:58 AM   #48
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

I'm hearing alot from guys in the patch thread and elsewhere about issues with custom rosters and custom draft classes causing bugs or even crashes in MLO and offline. Haven't started my offline MyLeague yet and none of my leagues are at the offseason yet (one hasn't even had our fantasy draft yet due to the issues). Is this something on anyone's radar yet?

Have aloooooooot of time sunk into my roster and classes lol

Edit* as well as player DNA imports. Worried because I make heavy use of that feature especially to keep our leagues first season updated to real life.

Last edited by Mikelopedia; 10-31-2018 at 10:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »