Home

Adaptive coaching engine

This is a discussion on Adaptive coaching engine within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2018, 06:53 AM   #9
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Adaptive coaching engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas007
I'm an older player I dont call my own plays is it best to have this set to off so the CPU will call plays for me , thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

I also have plays set to auto, but I leave ACE, but I do make changes and override it at times, just as I do with calling plays. Sometime I will call plays thruout a game, but the flow of the game is just better to me, than having to take time to always call a play for a player. But I do call plays from time to time, but I always leave it set to auto.

ACE really hasnt impressed me, I dont feel its ever worked the way they meant for it, or told us it would, but I leave it on, because Im not sure, but turning it off, may effect the CPU as well, and I want the CPU using ACE and making changes to stop me. I could be wrong, maybe it has no effect on the CPU and it just effects you. Thats the way it should be anyway, but you never know with the devs of NBA2k,lol. So I just leave ACE on, but I do override it, but when a timeout is called, you got to remember to got to reset it, because it reverts back to ACE control at each timeout called.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-05-2018, 10:03 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
I also have plays set to auto, but I leave ACE, but I do make changes and override it at times, just as I do with calling plays. Sometime I will call plays thruout a game, but the flow of the game is just better to me, than having to take time to always call a play for a player. But I do call plays from time to time, but I always leave it set to auto.

ACE really hasnt impressed me, I dont feel its ever worked the way they meant for it, or told us it would, but I leave it on, because Im not sure, but turning it off, may effect the CPU as well, and I want the CPU using ACE and making changes to stop me. I could be wrong, maybe it has no effect on the CPU and it just effects you. Thats the way it should be anyway, but you never know with the devs of NBA2k,lol. So I just leave ACE on, but I do override it, but when a timeout is called, you got to remember to got to reset it, because it reverts back to ACE control at each timeout called.
Thanks for the info

Old 11-05-2018, 10:29 AM   #11
MVP

Where is this turned on and off? In settings somewhere?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2018, 11:11 AM   #12
Pro

In coaching settings

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »