Home

For anyone playing on PRO?

This is a discussion on For anyone playing on PRO? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2018, 12:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Intelx's Arena

OVR: 7
For anyone playing on PRO?

How does the CPU offense play on this difficulty level?

Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 01:10 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: For anyone playing on PRO?

I do not a lot of fouls and honestly it's just the right amount of a challenge for me as I only play a game or two a week. I'm having fun at this level.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
Rookie

I agree , if they ever could fix the fouls this would be a good level for me. I just can’t stand having the cpu shoot 4 free throws a game anymore , it’s killing the game IMO
Old 11-07-2018, 01:48 PM   #4
Rookie

Intelx's Arena

OVR: 7

Have you found any sliders that help with fouls or is this a known issue across the board with the game?

Thanks,
Old 11-07-2018, 03:47 PM   #5
Rookie

Fouls are an issue as in not enough called and I'm not touching the sliders as I'm finally at least okay with the gameplay.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 04:30 PM   #6
MVP

Pro is definitely the way to go if you don't have an ego lol. This has been the case ever since 2K introduced difficulty levels.

A lot of people like to poke their chest out & play on Superstar or Hall of Fame for bragging rights. The fact of the matter is if you play on any level above Pro you will see a lot of shenanigans (aka cheating) kick in.

If you put the CPU offensive awareness to 100 you will still get a challenge but without nearly the amount of shenanigans on Pro.

My slider set is on PSN under the name "Thank me later" for anyone interested.

Last edited by JKSportsGamer1984; 11-07-2018 at 04:41 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:52 AM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKSportsGamer1984
Pro is definitely the way to go if you don't have an ego lol. This has been the case ever since 2K introduced difficulty levels.

A lot of people like to poke their chest out & play on Superstar or Hall of Fame for bragging rights. The fact of the matter is if you play on any level above Pro you will see a lot of shenanigans (aka cheating) kick in.

If you put the CPU offensive awareness to 100 you will still get a challenge but without nearly the amount of shenanigans on Pro.

My slider set is on PSN under the name "Thank me later" for anyone interested.

I dont understand how playing on superstar or higher ties with having a big ego?? Some people like competetion and some people like to play laying down on the couch. Me personally i played 2k for over 10 years so i know how to adjust every year to how the cpu plays. Playing on SS i still sometimes blow out teams by 20-30 points. HoF is a different story and just doesnt feel fair at all.
Old 11-08-2018, 05:05 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
I dont understand how playing on superstar or higher ties with having a big ego?? Some people like competetion and some people like to play laying down on the couch. Me personally i played 2k for over 10 years so i know how to adjust every year to how the cpu plays. Playing on SS i still sometimes blow out teams by 20-30 points. HoF is a different story and just doesnt feel fair at all.
Well if you'd play on pro you'd know its competition without the cheating. Plus it's the best difficulty for realistic stats.

I'm playing on PRO right now.

Me (Lakers)
CPU (Clippers)

Lakers - 53
Clippers - 55

I gained a 15 point lead over them, however in the second quarter they came storming back. I feel momentum on PRO. It provides a challenge however it doesn't feel as if the CPU is cheating. If the CPU comes back, it's because you forget to call timeouts during runs, and forget to make adjustments.

Clippers are shooting 50% from the field (23/45). Lakers shooting 55% from the field (21/38).

Clippers went to the line 3 times, while the lakers went 8 times. I do agree, we do need more free throw attempts.

Overall, i am enjoying PRO. I cannot do HALL OF FAME simply because anything above pro, the CPU cheats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »