Home

Why do we wait for next year this early?

This is a discussion on Why do we wait for next year this early? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2018, 04:01 AM   #9
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Why do we wait for next year this early?

As a MyLeague sim player, I just want a couple things...

1) All of the shoes, courts, jerseys, really anything that comes from a roster update, accessible in old rosters too which means in existing MyLeagues too.

2) Fixed injuries, fouls, and rotation logic so they all happen at a realistic rate and for foul trouble and garbage time to realistically be accounted for.

3) Release the floodgates on jersey and court customization. I will ALWAYS shove my idea of just uploading images of entire courts and jersey templates to be accessed game instead of singular logo images to be pasted on a blank uniform or court down everyones throats, and I will continue to shove it down everyones throats until A) it gets added to the game, or B) I get myself a PC so I can mod whatever the **** I want.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:53 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
As a MyLeague sim player, I just want a couple things...

1) All of the shoes, courts, jerseys, really anything that comes from a roster update, accessible in old rosters too which means in existing MyLeagues too.

2) Fixed injuries, fouls, and rotation logic so they all happen at a realistic rate and for foul trouble and garbage time to realistically be accounted for.

3) Release the floodgates on jersey and court customization. I will ALWAYS shove my idea of just uploading images of entire courts and jersey templates to be accessed game instead of singular logo images to be pasted on a blank uniform or court down everyones throats, and I will continue to shove it down everyones throats until A) it gets added to the game, or B) I get myself a PC so I can mod whatever the **** I want.
U should try and build a PC. Self built PC will be cheaper than a pre built gaming PC and point 1 and 3 are achievable on PC.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-2018, 09:27 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 0

Why wait? Well whats your alternative to waiting? Sure we can make a million threads telling the dev team what needs to be fixed but if it cant be patched then it cant be patched. We only have some many options. Either you wait and hope it gets fixed next year or you just stop playing 2k altogether.

I think the game is improving. Is it at the pace that we would like? Heck no but i mean theres not a whole lot we can do as consumers besides waiting
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2018, 09:49 AM   #12
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baebae32
Why wait? Well whats your alternative to waiting? Sure we can make a million threads telling the dev team what needs to be fixed but if it cant be patched then it cant be patched. We only have some many options. Either you wait and hope it gets fixed next year or you just stop playing 2k altogether.

I think the game is improving. Is it at the pace that we would like? Heck no but i mean theres not a whole lot we can do as consumers besides waiting
Yep, this is the reality of things. Say your piece about what's wrong and then play or don't play. I am 100% certain that the gameplay team know what's wrong with the game on that front, but for a myriad of reasons, things aren't going to be fixed.

This is obvious just my opinion, but sports games are either designed for being an eSport or to be as realistic a representation of the real sport as possible, but not both. Add in tuning and designing that is inexorably tied to microtransactions and real basketball will continue to fall by the wayside.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »