Home

Pure glass cleaner == easy mode

This is a discussion on Pure glass cleaner == easy mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2018, 08:48 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pure glass cleaner == easy mode

Also, shooting and rebounding are the two most important aspects of basketball. Hence, why a lot of people say sharps/stretch 4’s are OP as well. Other big man builds get brick wall gold/HOF but primary rebounders set the best screens, easily. If you want to argue defense is important, the glass gets gold rim and silver defense stopper PLUS max strength. It’s the best center build and second most impactful build in the entire game. Basically, you picked a great build, congrats.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:05 PM   #34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA2K2
Unless you’ve never played 2k before, using a glass cleaner isn’t hard at all. The only way a glass is going to struggle is if they’re facing a team that just doesn’t miss or they’re facing a shooting build that takes them out of the paint. People can talk about “skill” all they want but rebounds literally just land in the hands of glass cleaners who are just standing there all the time. They’re literally rebound magnets. And, if you’re facing a glass that’s even slightly taller they can go over your back to get it without any over the back penalty. You’re clearly in your feelings about this one. Whether you knew it at the time or not, you picked this years OP center build.
Lmao i used a glasscleaner since 2k17 when they first introduced the archetype system. Did i know back then they would be overpowered?? I simply picked this center build because i always liked rebounding and passing and tried to make a yao ming build. I dont care about offense at all. Im more of a defensive player but why would i make a defensive secondary when i’m already good at defense?? My glasscleaner can guard playmaking/shot creators. Dont hate the player hate the game. I know plenty of pure archetypes that can do MORE then twhag their own build is meant to do. I played this 2K series for a VERY long time.

You wanna say “oh but glasscleaners are superior at rebounding” “oh but they can see where the rebound is gonna go in takeover”

What world are you living in when you say glasscleaners SHOULDNT be rebounding??

You know in older 2k games they ALWAYS showed where the rebound was gonna land. No Matter what team you were on. But i guess your just gonna ignore that.

Lets take 2k17 for example. Glass had the unstoppable brick wall which would knock down literally ANYONE with the screen. This doesnt work anymore.

We dont have a free throw badge anymore. We dont have up and under badge.

We get 3 gold badges total rim protector being one of them and quick reflexes which EVERYONE gets.

Again you can sh*t post all you want about glass but you dont even bat an eye about the more overpowered things in this game like the LIMITLESS AND DEEP RANGE DEADEYE badges. The pure sharps can literally just catch and shoot with a man in their face they will make it.
Old 11-29-2018, 10:59 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustie
These are all games where I was matched against GCs. One game actually had 2 GCs on the other team and one on mine.

Those were all max size GCs. I’m not saying I always outrebound GCs - I don’t. But I rarely get torched unless my team can’t shoot and their team hits everything. The only game I really got spanked (28 to 11) was actually against a 6’11 GC.

What build are you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 11:58 PM   #36
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotZones
What build are you?
6’11 Rebounding Athletic Finisher.
Old 11-30-2018, 02:29 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrustie
6’11 Rebounding Athletic Finisher.
Lol you’re lucky you never played me yet. For some reason ever since 2k18 i ALWAYS sh*t on reb/athletics.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:08 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
Lol you’re lucky you never played me yet. For some reason ever since 2k18 i ALWAYS sh*t on reb/athletics.

stop with all that “you’re lucky” talk. Get your best 5, and both you guys go to private pro am, and sort that **** out. All this talk everyone is doing with the calling each other’s posts stupid, and the condescending **** is wack. How about y’all just all get on the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

72% Team Pro Am| 77% Walk On|76% Park| A Teammate Grade| PS4 Name: JustCallMeSleepy. Pm me on here or add me on PS4 if you wanna run.
Old 11-30-2018, 08:20 AM   #39
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeSleepy
stop with all that “you’re lucky” talk. Get your best 5, and both you guys go to private pro am, and sort that **** out. All this talk everyone is doing with the calling each other’s posts stupid, and the condescending **** is wack. How about y’all just all get on the court.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Lol I don’t think I’ve done any smack talking. I’ve acknowledged Pure GC is probably the best Center build. I just don’t think they’re as OP or dominant as the thread creator. I play like 95% of my games alone so I wouldn’t make out too well trying to find my best 5.
Old 11-30-2018, 09:04 AM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
Lmao i used a glasscleaner since 2k17 when they first introduced the archetype system. Did i know back then they would be overpowered?? I simply picked this center build because i always liked rebounding and passing and tried to make a yao ming build. I dont care about offense at all. Im more of a defensive player but why would i make a defensive secondary when i’m already good at defense?? My glasscleaner can guard playmaking/shot creators. Dont hate the player hate the game. I know plenty of pure archetypes that can do MORE then twhag their own build is meant to do. I played this 2K series for a VERY long time.

You wanna say “oh but glasscleaners are superior at rebounding” “oh but they can see where the rebound is gonna go in takeover”

What world are you living in when you say glasscleaners SHOULDNT be rebounding??

You know in older 2k games they ALWAYS showed where the rebound was gonna land. No Matter what team you were on. But i guess your just gonna ignore that.

Lets take 2k17 for example. Glass had the unstoppable brick wall which would knock down literally ANYONE with the screen. This doesnt work anymore.

We dont have a free throw badge anymore. We dont have up and under badge.

We get 3 gold badges total rim protector being one of them and quick reflexes which EVERYONE gets.

Again you can sh*t post all you want about glass but you dont even bat an eye about the more overpowered things in this game like the LIMITLESS AND DEEP RANGE DEADEYE badges. The pure sharps can literally just catch and shoot with a man in their face they will make it.
Lol.....I already mentioned sharps being the best build. Glass is OP too. Deal with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »