Home

New City Courts Available in NBA 2K19

This is a discussion on New City Courts Available in NBA 2K19 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2018, 07:14 PM   #17
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: New City Courts Available in NBA 2K19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramspeedkill
they are all useless unless it shows up on our existing myleague

Useless for you, maybe, but not for the majority of the rest of us.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
Useless for you, maybe, but not for the majority of the rest of us.
If you use a custom roster because you wanted accurate staffs and some players to have correct badges it is.

If you have a Myleague, Gm, or career far along it is. The game came out in September. It isn't surprising if people have one they enjoy and is far along.

It does not make sense that they were able to add player pictures into an existing mode, but not jerseys or court.
Old 12-04-2018, 09:41 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 7

2k doesn't care about MyLeague smh
Old 12-04-2018, 10:51 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

This was the motivation I needed to import all player dna from my custom roster into Start Today mode. There goes all my nights for the rest of the month.
Old 12-05-2018, 04:41 AM   #21
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2

this is so dumb.. smh

2k done jumped the shark
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2018, 06:43 AM   #22
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllDayEveryDay24
are these available in existing myleague ??
I gave up this year hoping that 2K patches this or other problems tied to offline gaming (like lack of fouls, reset of uniforms after saving and reload, lack of in game injuries compared to simmed ones, etc). They are all legacy problems or problems returning after being solved in previous years.

Very disappointed of this too much evident shift of attention to online gaming and VC related stuff. The 2K League only worsened this process. I'm pretty sure we can forget uniforms working in existing MyLeagues or fouls being corrected for NBA 2K19. Being an offline gamer, this is the first year I played less NBA2K compared to other years due to the disappointment in seeing lack of attention to details of the real core of the game.

The yearly iteration of the game makes impossible to make a perfect one, but the huge income from people buying VCs every year is so important that a lack of fouls in a (offline) game is no more a priority. I'm pretty sure they know, but these "problems" are at the bottom of their list.

Maybe I'm getting too old for this, but I'll never understand how many people can spend a lot of money every year on a MyCareer alter ego thinking that in September they'll have to start all over again, spending other money. But maybe I'm the only one NOT doing it. For me it's almost ridiculous. Maybe having a chance at the NBA 2K League or at winning the MyTeam Tournament can justify this, but we are talking about a selected few in millions.

Sorry for the rant. I accumulated so much disappointment this year on this game that sometimes I had to spit it out. I know that people can freely choose how to spend their money, but I truly fail to see some sense in all this. And NBA 2K continue to go in the opposite direction of this "pay to win" controversy, where all the gaming industry is indeed revisiting their policy due to people (and governments) complaining. Really amazing...
Old 12-05-2018, 08:19 AM   #23
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0

Have they added Warriors Classic Court, Hawks City Court, Kings Baby Blue Court and Nets City Court? Thanks.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:52 AM   #24
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

If they have no plan on doing any patch for this, they should just come out and say they will not patch this year, so that i don't wait any longer

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »