Home

Pascal Siakam (MIP candidate of the Raptors) ratings and badges being neglected?

This is a discussion on Pascal Siakam (MIP candidate of the Raptors) ratings and badges being neglected? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murrayís Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20

Old 12-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pascal Siakam (MIP candidate of the Raptors) ratings and badges being neglected?

this is a glaring issue given the fact that he's had a great year, is a great ballhandler for his size and is recognized as one of the best defenders in this game. i know some guys who post on this forum are in contact with the people who handle the player ratings so hopefully this gets addressed

lifted from reddit:

"Can Pascal Siakam receive an update in his stats and badges:

His speed and acceleration were upgraded to 80 in the last patch and his defensive stats received an upgrade, but his speed with ball (58) and ball control (42) are far too low for one of the best big men in the game when it comes to pushing the rock. He's been Draymond/Giannis tier when it comes to ball-handling this season and should be at least 75 in both departments.

He also needs a gold defensive stopper badge and catch-and-shoot/acrobat badges."

https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comme..._ball_control/

Last edited by MiltShake; 12-13-2018 at 01:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 02:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Pascal Siakam (MIP candidate of the Raptors) ratings and badges being neglected?

I agree with everything except gold defensive stopper.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:44 PM   #3
Pro

howardphillips214's Arena

Re: Pascal Siakam (MIP candidate of the Raptors) ratings and badges being neglected?

The ENTIRE mavs bench needs a huge boost. Maxi Kleber needs Rim protector at least silver. Dwight Powell only has Alley Oop Finisher Silver, needs pick and roller silver and Rim protector bronze at least. JJ Barea has no Dimer even tho he leads the league in assists to TO ratio off the bench. Also only has Pick and roll maestro on silver when it should be Gold or HOF. He hardly makes the wrong read.

Jaylen Brunson is probably the worst offense tho. He has zero badges and has been stellar off the bench. Dorian Finney-Smith also has no badges with middling defensive ratings. He also needs Defensive stopper silver, catch and shoot, and pick pocket.
Old 12-13-2018, 03:00 PM   #4
Pro

CelticLG's Arena

Take a look at his tendencies... 45 shot tendency, 0 spin layup...

Lot of things are messed up with default roster, i can't live without creating my own roster and adjust ratings, tendencies, badges (play-types, CAP faces and sig shots are also poorly made if we want to talk about it...).
Old 12-13-2018, 03:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by howardphillips214
The ENTIRE mavs bench needs a huge boost. Maxi Kleber needs Rim protector at least silver. Dwight Powell only has Alley Oop Finisher Silver, needs pick and roller silver and Rim protector bronze at least. JJ Barea has no Dimer even tho he leads the league in assists to TO ratio off the bench. Also only has Pick and roll maestro on silver when it should be Gold or HOF. He hardly makes the wrong read.

Jaylen Brunson is probably the worst offense tho. He has zero badges and has been stellar off the bench. Dorian Finney-Smith also has no badges with middling defensive ratings. He also needs Defensive stopper silver, catch and shoot, and pick pocket.

Lmao what? I think silver alley oop finisher for Powell is pretty generous. When I think of lob city people getting High up there I certainly don’t think of Dwight Powell. Gold Dimer
For JJ Barea??! Seriously? Who Even has HOF dimer? CP3 maybe? So you’re saying JJ barea should have the same level dimer as James harden/Lebron etc... I don’t think so. Maybe give Barea bronze dime and/or spark plug badge and a +10 to his playmaking/vision ratings and call it day. The badges are there to separate the elite players. JJ Barea good player but is not elite. As far as Brunson maybe he deserves a one man fast break badge or something minor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2018, 05:43 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 1

they wont do anything and if they do wont be for a while.

i said the same about lowry for years on here. it took them until last december to give him a gold charge charge with shooting badges smh.

raptors are overlooked.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:33 PM   #7
Pro

howardphillips214's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerplayer8
Lmao what? I think silver alley oop finisher for Powell is pretty generous. When I think of lob city people getting High up there I certainly donít think of Dwight Powell. Gold Dimer
For JJ Barea??! Seriously? Who Even has HOF dimer? CP3 maybe? So youíre saying JJ barea should have the same level dimer as James harden/Lebron etc... I donít think so. Maybe give Barea bronze dime and/or spark plug badge and a +10 to his playmaking/vision ratings and call it day. The badges are there to separate the elite players. JJ Barea good player but is not elite. As far as Brunson maybe he deserves a one man fast break badge or something minor.
The only badge Barea has is pick and roll maestro silver. That insinuates he's an average pick and roll ball handler. When in actuality, dude is the best PNR ball handler in the LEAGUE off the bench. He NEVER makes the wrong read. Also, dude consistently finishes over bigger defenders and doesn't even have Relentless Finisher Bronze or acrobat, tear dropper, difficult shots or anything.

Barea is hands down the best back up PG in the league right now, no doubt about it.
Old 12-13-2018, 07:40 PM   #8
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Preach on brother !!!!

C’mon 2K do the man some justice !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »