Home

Contracts ..Suck

This is a discussion on Contracts ..Suck within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-15-2019, 06:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Contracts ..Suck

Has anybody figured out the contracts issue in the game some players are getting ridiculous money when their overall is a 75-80. My fix I've been doing is , I edit their contracts it seems like that's the only way to give these teams cap space. Is there anything I can do with the sliders I've been playing with them reduce the money that is being requested by these greedy players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2019, 04:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Contracts ..Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwninja_gaming
Has anybody figured out the contracts issue in the game some players are getting ridiculous money when their overall is a 75-80. My fix I've been doing is , I edit their contracts it seems like that's the only way to give these teams cap space. Is there anything I can do with the sliders I've been playing with them reduce the money that is being requested by these greedy players.

I do user control during Free Agency and have had some success..... You can quickly edit a player and lower his overall and that will bring the ask for contract down

Also make sure (if controlling multiple teams) to renounce rights to free agents that have cap holds so that frees up cap space for the teams.
Old 02-15-2019, 04:39 PM   #3
Banned

None of these workarounds or fixes should be necessary. They really screwed up contracts this season. But I'm sure it'll be patched... next fall and will cost $59.99.
Old 02-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJSands
None of these workarounds or fixes should be necessary. They really screwed up contracts this season. But I'm sure it'll be patched... next fall and will cost $59.99.

I don't expect a perfect franchise mode... contracts are very tricky to nail down. I have had some fun working around them. It can be frustrating at times for sure.
Old 02-16-2019, 12:29 AM   #5
MVP

MyLeague has a ton of settings for contracts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-16-2019, 07:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
MyLeague has a ton of settings for contracts.
they don't work so far, im still tweaking them but im coming up with a system to put my on cap into place so I can see more free agents signed during the season no player will make more than 20mil unless their age is below 30 and rated 90 and higher
Old 02-17-2019, 12:02 PM   #7
MVP

jk31's Arena

Quote:
Problem is that we had a Big ratings Inflation over the past few years. 75-80 Rated players used to be starter caliber plays while everything above Were allstars. seems like the myleague Departement did Not reflect that ratings in General went up.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:47 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Try this:

Go to salary expectations:
min rating set between 75-100
max rating set between 75-100
I'm year 2021, I have a 29yr center that is a 82 asking for 13 mil a yr. at the 75 setting. 100 the salaries were to low.

salary curve 20
player potential 10
player durability 40
player mins 70
player fame 10
player non-financial amb. 50

progression
this will help slowing down some of those bad progression from the g-league

play progression 45

This worked for me hope it works for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »