Home

Sliders broken? MyLeague broken? It's annoying

This is a discussion on Sliders broken? MyLeague broken? It's annoying within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2019, 08:40 PM   #1
Rookie

LeanderRednael's Arena

OVR: 0
Sliders broken? MyLeague broken? It's annoying

I'm really sick of this game now. After playing three games with 4x6 minutes each with Dallas vs. Memphis I adjusted my sliders and had a close loss, a close win and another close loss in triple overtime. The statistics were realistic, the games were exciting and fun and I thought I would have found my sliders.

Then I started MyLeague with Dallas, relocated them and downloaded my custom team. I played a game with 12 minute quarters, team chemistry off and against Minnesota this time. It was a different world, a cruel one with a lot of disappointment and anger. Oh wait, I started Porzingis as I play without injuries...who is almost unstoppable in the game...and guess what, he got injured and had to leave the court.

Now I want to know if the game is broken, the sliders get corrupted when loading them in MyLeague, if relocation messes the game up or if teams just play in a different way...yet I don't have a clue why I get three close games vs. Memphis and get completely destroyed by Minnesota with everything feeling like 1-2 difficulty settings higher.

By the way, for all games I used Popboy's defensive settings.

The difference was that I could not make shots and what was even worse: Minnesota was unstoppable. They went for dunks and layups almost all the time, scored in the paint..****nning like mad after having too much coffee.

Check this out...I shot the ball, missed, the Timberwolf (1) grabbed the rebound, passed the ball to (2)...three Timberwolved sprinted towards my hoop while my players slowly walked after them...basically a 4 on 0 fastbreak which happened several times after a missed shot...yes, even when Minnesota was in front by 30+.
They got 45 FREAKIN' FASTBREAK POINTS!!! After common rebounds!!!

I missed many shots, did not get steals...and everything was completely different from the other 3 games in Play Now mode before starting My League with the same exact sliders!

End of game stats:

Shot display...no more varation, almost all shots made under the hoop...and I could not do anything against it.

What's your explanation? Are the same sliders different in My League? Does relocation cause a bug?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2019, 09:14 PM   #2
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Sliders broken? MyLeague broken? It's annoying

While I will usually be able to regulate and get good results eventually, you are right, the first few games I am seemingly at the mercy of the CPU when I begin a franchise. It’s a scoring barrage and it’s all inside.

- Rick Wise
Old 03-10-2019, 04:34 PM   #3
Rookie

LeanderRednael's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sliders broken? MyLeague broken? It's annoying

Thanks! I played another game in Play now mode and also had problems so I guess my slight slider changes had affected the game too much. Will have to readjust them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »