Home

NBA 2k20:Matchmaking in JRC/Walk-On needs to be Addressed

This is a discussion on NBA 2k20:Matchmaking in JRC/Walk-On needs to be Addressed within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2019, 02:19 AM   #17
MVP

howardphillips214's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k20:Matchmaking in JRC/Walk-On needs to be Addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
Im suggesting that 2k has to revamp the whole entire rank system. Get rid of the whole entire “road to 99” crap. Stop making your overall the achilles heel of online gaming. They need to bring back players getting booted for doing terrible. If you get a turnover, you lose a whole grade. You let your man score on you, lose half. There has to be something done to weed out bad players plain and simple.
Gaming in general has become more popular. When gaming itself is a casual pastime, the industry will attempt to cater to more people and less individuals. 2k is a microcosm of the gaming industry as a whole. The same practices that other companies are using to gouge their clientelle, 2k has implemented in recent years and accelerated their usage of said practices in their business model due to an abundance of success doing so. I, myself included, have fallen into the trap like I do every year... Of trying to always have several different players to cater to whatever line up adjustments we have to make just trying to maintain a healthy starting 5. And most my friends dont play pro am. I'm a casual Rec player who has more players (albeit mostly under developed) than a lot of people do because I want to provide WHATEVER ailed us in the previous game.

Oh, we gave up too many 3s... I made a 2way wing. Oh, we had too many TOs, i made a pure playmaker. Oh, we need more scoring from the 1 to draw th3 defense and get shooters open, make another PG. Well now we lost by 30 becayse the PG got torched... Bam I made a 2way PG.

I mean, I know im horrible. Thats like a real issue I have. Lmfao

This year ive been by far the worst because its literally who has the best shooters usually wins no matter what and I never play on a shooter.

So I made 2 of those too...

Lol

My latest shooter is pretty good tho, sharp shot creator. I just shoot like 70 percent from deep with him in career so i hate playing on him.

Had a couple rec games the other night tho I went like 7/9 and 8/8 and thats with silver catch and shoot and a 75 three, so....
Old 04-04-2019, 03:14 AM   #18
Rookie

Hire this man

Sent from my cp3636a using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-04-2019, 06:49 AM   #19
MVP

tru11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
Im suggesting that 2k has to revamp the whole entire rank system. Get rid of the whole entire “road to 99” crap. Stop making your overall the achilles heel of online gaming. They need to bring back players getting booted for doing terrible. If you get a turnover, you lose a whole grade. You let your man score on you, lose half. There has to be something done to weed out bad players plain and simple.
You already loose grade when you are bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »