Home

This game 90% of the time is insufferable online

This is a discussion on This game 90% of the time is insufferable online within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2019, 08:19 PM   #1
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
This game 90% of the time is insufferable online

It’s the Only thing hurting this game.

Just matched into a walk on where 4 people are on a team and purposely shut me out the offense

Dudes literally had 18 turnovers at half which led to my man dropping 30 on me all on fast breaks

And of course i get a message saying I’m trash on D after the loss.

I didn’t touch the ball for 2 quarters ended up 2/3.

If there was any way at all to not have this happen I’d greatly appreciate it. No squad walk on? Same rank only walk on? Idk. We need SOMETHING

Then to add to the insanity, if you quit you get banned. They don’t ban the guy with 8 turnovers, they ban the dude whose tired of being down 20 against amateur 1 pro am players

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by Housh123; 05-01-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2019, 10:01 PM   #2
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: This game 90% of the time is insufferable online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123

Just matched into a walk on where 4 people are on a team and purposely shut me out the offense

Dudes literally had 18 turnovers at half which led to my man dropping 30 on me all on fast breaks

If there was any way at all to not have this happen I’d greatly appreciate it. No squad walk on? Same rank only walk on? Idk. We need SOMETHING

Then to add to the insanity, if you quit you get banned. They don’t ban the guy with 8 turnovers, they ban the dude whose tired of being down 20 against amateur 1 pro am players

I’ve played 3 games online and I’m 0-3. As a two-way point forward, I’ve run with all pure sharps at the 1-2 that insist on trying to initiate the offense even though I have my passing and ball handling badges maxed an pretty decent attributes and they’re constantly getting ripped in the open court and easy fast break buckets. I’ve run with mostly sharp or slashing bigs that don’t know how to use their archs properly so they’re constantly out of position. My guys is a good passer with decent mid range shooting ability so I try to get open looks there but whenever I get open in a spot a big tries to run through that spot for an alley. When I actually get the ball I try to pull my man out of the paint and initiate the offense my guards swarm me trying to get the ball back instead of getting open leading to doubles and bad spacing. One pg got ripped 7 times trying to run the offense leading to fast breaks all over the place he got upset at me because I wouldn’t pass him the ball on the inbounds or I would start coming into the back court to help him bring the ball up when they were doubling him when I wouldn’t help in the backcourt my man would cherry pick and wait for him to get ripped for an easy alley but I was the reason we were losing.
Old 05-02-2019, 03:14 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123

If i get shut out on offense, i just play D on my man to keep my teammate grade up. No switches, no help.
And on offense i just sit at the top of the arc so i’m always first back on transition D.

Atleast that way, after the game they got nothing to blame on you
Old 05-02-2019, 03:19 AM   #4
MVP

tru11's Arena

yup.

full squads should not be allowed in JRC.

or they should just split solo players from those that squad up.

solo get their own match making.

2 or more get their own.

should not be hard to program....
Old 05-02-2019, 07:01 PM   #5
Banned

Actually you are part of the problem. Basketball isnt always about having the ball in your hands. It was your fault for letting your man drop 30 on you. You could atleast play defense. Crybaby players like you i have dealt with last week where a PF on my team had 0 points and he was on the mic saying how he was gonna sell the game because he didnt get the ball. The funny thing is we were winning by like 20 and he was crying about not getting the ball. Id be damned if my man scored even 20 on me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2019, 07:19 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
Actually you are part of the problem. Basketball isnt always about having the ball in your hands. It was your fault for letting your man drop 30 on you. You could atleast play defense. Crybaby players like you i have dealt with last week where a PF on my team had 0 points and he was on the mic saying how he was gonna sell the game because he didnt get the ball. The funny thing is we were winning by like 20 and he was crying about not getting the ball. Id be damned if my man scored even 20 on me.
Did you actually read what he said? What was he supposed to do, stand at halfway on offense so when his 'teammates' turned it over he could get back?
Old 05-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #7
MVP

nova91's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinalEvent97
Did you actually read what he said? What was he supposed to do, stand at halfway on offense so when his 'teammates' turned it over he could get back?
Lol right because playing 4 on 5 on offense is gonna actually help. In fact that’s gonna hurt more...the ball handler is already trash with no one for the 5th man to guard its gonna lead to MORE fast breaks when they double and rip the ball ball handler. One man back or constantly out of the play waiting on his teammates to turn the ball over so he can get back on D the whole time isn’t gonna help.
Old 05-02-2019, 10:11 PM   #8
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleinevos
If i get shut out on offense, i just play D on my man to keep my teammate grade up. No switches, no help.
And on offense i just sit at the top of the arc so i’m always first back on transition D.

Atleast that way, after the game they got nothing to blame on you
Pretty much do the same if I'm alone in JRC and I'm not getting the ball.

If we're winning, I don't bother complaining; that happens when running alone.

If we're losing, I still won't complain but don't want to hear a peep at the end.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »