Home

Time taken to hit 95 LEGITIMATELY

This is a discussion on Time taken to hit 95 LEGITIMATELY within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2019, 05:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Time taken to hit 95 LEGITIMATELY

I haven't had much time to play(grind my life away) but I have noticed that people have unlocked everything already by certain means.
I have to not only build my player up to the point I can play competitively but even then I am behind by how ever long it takes to GRIND out badges legitimately. I'm starting to want to really sit this year out

Anyone have an idea of how long it takes to complete the Legend Of 95 And The Epic Quest For Badges?

At cheese, I'm trash. At basketball, I'm great!

NCAAMadnet
BadGuy

Last edited by sooperb; 09-13-2019 at 05:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 12:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Time taken to hit 95 LEGITIMATELY

Right there with you. The park is full of 97, 98, 99 guys... just not fun. I’m an adult with a wife who works and two kids and a job... I can’t do that. Tonight I had a moment of “maybe I’m done with 2k?” Never felt that.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:17 AM   #3
Pro

olajuwon34's Arena

Man that mode sounds like a blast
Old 09-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #4
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordash31
Right there with you. The park is full of 97, 98, 99 guys... just not fun. I’m an adult with a wife who works and two kids and a job... I can’t do that. Tonight I had a moment of “maybe I’m done with 2k?” Never felt that.
Tbh man, if you have a wife, a job and two kids, you weren't hitting 90 in previous years so I'm not really sure how this year is any different. The others are just getting there faster.

You should honestly be happy about this in your situation because there's actually hope of you cracking 95 in your limited time.

Last edited by BA2929; 09-14-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old 09-14-2019, 10:46 AM   #5
Rookie

My homie always said, the only players he's worried about on 2K are the unemployed ones.

I dont play Park, I may play Rec occasionally so I dont care
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2019, 03:14 PM   #6
MVP

There are always gonna be no lifers out there who do nothing but grind. Doesn't really have much to do with 2k. The nice thing this year is they design career solely based on this group like they have in years past.

I have a full time job but have spent most of my free time on 2k. I just made it to the nba finals in career on 5 minute quarters playing on pro/all-star. My guy is at 93 OVR with about half his badges
Old 09-14-2019, 03:30 PM   #7
Pro

People should be happy that there are 97s and stuff running around at this time if the year. Nobody wants to put in 700 hours just to hit 95ovr. The fact that someone has reached 99 already is a great thing.
Old 09-14-2019, 04:02 PM   #8
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
People should be happy that there are 97s and stuff running around at this time if the year. Nobody wants to put in 700 hours just to hit 95ovr. The fact that someone has reached 99 already is a great thing.
Agreed. This might be the year I go over 91 lol. I usually move on after hitting the 90's.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »