Home

Player Progression / Tendancies

This is a discussion on Player Progression / Tendancies within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2019, 06:30 PM   #1
Rookie

duckSAUCE.'s Arena

OVR: 1
Player Progression / Tendancies

When playing a franchise, guys just don't progress correctly. For example Tatum can get to like a 90 OVR but he doesn't shoot the ball more so his stats don't really change. I assume there's no fix for that.

So is there a roster on PS4 out there that has tendancies bumped up more so that a guy like Tatum could actually score more if the line-up was set for him like that?

I'd imagine that if most guys just got a bump in shooting tendancies and some other things that the overall scoring in the league wouldn't really change but it'd give more guys the chance to score more if they were the main guys on a team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 07:51 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Player Progression / Tendancies

The ONLY way you're going to get a realistic NBA experience in 2k myleague is to get a quality custom roster and running a 30 team controlled league and tinker with tendencies yourself as you go every offseason.

Want Tatum to become the next Kobe or whatever you gonna tinker with some of the shooting and touches tendencies. There is a lot of knowledge on this in the Roster forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckSAUCE.
When playing a franchise, guys just don't progress correctly. For example Tatum can get to like a 90 OVR but he doesn't shoot the ball more so his stats don't really change. I assume there's no fix for that.

So is there a roster on PS4 out there that has tendancies bumped up more so that a guy like Tatum could actually score more if the line-up was set for him like that?

I'd imagine that if most guys just got a bump in shooting tendancies and some other things that the overall scoring in the league wouldn't really change but it'd give more guys the chance to score more if they were the main guys on a team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »