Home

NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed with New Screenshots (Constantly Updated)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed with New Screenshots (Constantly Updated) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2019, 09:30 AM   #41
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed Tonight at 8:00 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Why does LeBron's past accolades matter when determining his present standing? And, last time I checked LeBron "needed" great players around him to win anything in the NBA.Yes, LeBron is a better playmaker but Giannis is more athletic, a better defender, rebounder and equal scorer (although with a lot less range).

This argument is similar to when young LeBron couldn't usurp Kobe (on similar lists) cause of Kobe's past.

Recency bias, my ***. One guy is a two - way monster and the other coasts on defense, can't make the playoffs and his reputation is keeping him propped up (on lists like this).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app

“Can’t make the playoffs”

“Recency bias my ass”

Yikes man. Lebron was on a god awful team last year AND injured for a good chunk of the season. Before that? Oh, he just led two separate teams to 8 straight NBA finals.

You have some of the worst basketball takes I’ve ever seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 09:53 AM   #42
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Yikes man. Lebron was on a god awful team last year AND injured for a good chunk of the season. Before that? Oh, he just led two separate teams to 8 straight NBA finals.

This. Make the case for Kawhi without the silly takes. Lebron had that team 3rd in the west before he got hurt. Possibly one of his best performances ever....”can’t go to the playoffs” should literally never be a critique you make of Lebron—context matters.
Old 07-16-2019, 09:56 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed, Top 20 Players, Top 5 Rookies, Screenshots & Mo

I do think Kawhi and Giannis should be rated higher than Lebron but anybody thinking 28-8-8 is washed or declining is smoking some good dope. If Lebron can stay healthy I'm sure he'll prove why that rating is justified.
Old 07-16-2019, 10:17 AM   #44
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Re: NBA 2K20 Player Ratings Revealed, Top 20 Players, Top 5 Rookies, Screenshots & Mo

And this is why I stay out conversations about overalls...what's the point?
Old 07-16-2019, 11:48 AM   #45
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackZillaTV
LeBron is definitely still better than Kawhi, Even with the regular season coasting
Coasting? I remember him “activating playoff mode” then proceeding to get smacked around by the Western conference bottom feeders and miss the playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2019, 11:54 AM   #46
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
And this is why I stay out conversations about overalls...what's the point?
Usually I do too but sometimes its symbolic. We'd all have eye-rolled if anyone was rated higher than MJ from 91-98 and deservedly so. No PF should have been rated higher than Duncan during his prime. I get that some folks don't like Lebron but the guy has exceeded his already-elite career numbers (27-7-7) for the last two yrs. Its not like his production has dropped. I dont believe in legacy numbers either and Kawhi is an elite player but a great run in the playoffs and a title can't dethrone Lebron just yet.

The good news is Stauff is "one of us" and if Lebron slips it'll be reflected in the ratings in short order....just like his FT rating was.

But a rookie rated 81? WOW. You guys will probably remember I had a HUGE issue with Fultz/Lonzo having 80 ratings when 2K18 dropped. Rookies need to EARN ratings that high a la Luka.

Last edited by Kushmir; 07-16-2019 at 12:12 PM.
Old 07-16-2019, 12:05 PM   #47
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustle Westbrook
Coasting? I remember him “activating playoff mode” then proceeding to get smacked around by the Western conference bottom feeders and miss the playoffs.
C'mon now...you're "mis-remembering" at best. The game he got hurt they blew out the Warriors by 20 (Christmas day) and were 3rd in the west (20-14) at the time. We can't have these convos if you guys just gonna make stuff up lol....and I HATE the Lakers.

https://www.nba.com/article/2018/12/...e-groin-injury

https://www.basketball-reference.com...019_games.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuxVz7JUaJA
Old 07-16-2019, 12:07 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 3

I mean I hear y'all on Bron, Claw and Freak...

But who did Bradley Beal piss off at 2k? The man averaged 25, 5 and 5 on 47% and he's not top 20?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »