Home

NBA 2K20 : My GM/League Question

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 : My GM/League Question within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2019, 03:46 PM   #1
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

OVR: 0
NBA 2K20 : My GM/League Question

Would 2k improve better in My GM/League for NBA 2k20 beside focus on improve better in My Career mode ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2019, 04:07 PM   #2
MVP

Re: NBA 2K20 : My GM/League Question

Yes, Davez and the team always does an amazing job of adding in a lot of our requests year after year. We usually get a blog around the end of July/beginning of August, so I would expect news on the improvements and additions around the same time this year.

Last edited by CaVsFaN2273; 07-02-2019 at 04:35 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:17 PM   #3
Rookie

SavoyPrime's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Yes, Davez and the team always do an amazing job of adding in a lot of our requests year after year.
Well I wouldn't say an "the team always do an amazing job adding in a lot of our requests year after year". People been asking for better AI-generated draft classes for a long time and that still hasn't happened. Nor has the G-League and Euro-Stash "Instant Superstar" progression been fixed or tamed-down. Among other issues that have been around for many years. And new ones that came up in NBA 2K19 that weren't fixed.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:38 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavoyPrime
Well I wouldn't say an "the team always do an amazing job adding in a lot of our requests year after year". People been asking for better AI-generated draft classes for a long time and that still hasn't happened. Nor has the G-League and Euro-Stash "Instant Superstar" progression been fixed or tamed-down. Among other issues that have been around for many years. And new ones that came up in NBA 2K19 that weren't fixed.
Yeah, there are still a good amount of bugs for them to fix, but I was just talking about the new features and options that we request in the wishlist.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 PM   #5
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Yeah, there are still a good amount of bugs for them to fix, but I was just talking about the new features and options that we request in the wishlist.
what are new features in My GM/league wishlist for NBA 2k20 ?

sign and trade would be nice addition to My GM/League but won't happen because ai cpu probably never do sign and trade properly on multiple teams during season and offseason. Mentor system need to be huge fixed for 2k20. i am out of ideas to add new features to My GM/League
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2019, 04:48 PM   #6
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavoyPrime
you mean Mentor system ?
Old 07-02-2019, 04:51 PM   #7
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Yes, Davez and the team always does an amazing job of adding in a lot of our requests year after year. We usually get a blog around the end of July/beginning of August, so I would expect news on the improvements and additions around the same time this year.
Have you pre-order NBA 2k20 yet ? i already pre-ordered standard version cost 59.99 for NBA 2k20 yesterday. i don't care about My Team packs, VC 100,000 cost 99.99 that has Wade on cover. i only care about gameplay and My GM/League. that's it.. My GM/League is hell fun to play because control teams : trade, draft rookie players, sign, re-sign players and release players. i heard gameplay would have huge improvements with few new features like off the ball system and ball tangility but defense system need improve more better
Old 07-02-2019, 05:05 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
what are new features in My GM/league wishlist for NBA 2k20 ?

sign and trade would be nice addition to My GM/League but won't happen because ai cpu probably never do sign and trade properly on multiple teams during season and offseason. Mentor system need to be huge fixed for 2k20. i am out of ideas to add new features to My GM/League
I mean you can look through it here if you want.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...wish-list.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »