Home

Free throw shooting feel off after last patch?

This is a discussion on Free throw shooting feel off after last patch? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
NBA 2K20 Features the WNBA in Play Now and Season Modes - Trailer, Developer Blog & Screenshots Here
FIFA 20 VOLTA FOOTBALL Gameplay Details, Modes, Progression & Much More - Including New Gameplay Trailer
NASCAR Heat 4 Hands-On Preview, Including Over 7 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay Footage

Old 07-19-2019, 01:37 PM   #1
Pro

indcolts18288's Arena

OVR: 2
Free throw shooting feel off after last patch?

So I played my first game today since the latest patch. I did a Miami Heat fantasy draft in MyGm for fun. I went 6/25 in that game for free throws. I have steph curry as my best player. He missed 4 alone. He never misses. I always play with real player % on. I know what Iím doing, been playing this game since itís inception. Something isnít right all of a sudden. Anyone else notice anything with shooting and/or free throw shooting? Just curious. Thanks.
Blackhawks fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2019, 05:56 PM   #2
Rookie

SlimFast_GymRat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Free throw shooting feel off after last patch?

Yeah... I was HELLA fustrated last time I played and this was one of the reasons (12/26 from charity).

However, I checked my settings and FT difficulty was almost maxed at 80 which I definitely did not do!

I'd try switching to user timing for now. If that doesn't work, it's beyond me. Nothing else controls free throw success other than individual ratings I'm pretty sure.

Last edited by SlimFast_GymRat; 07-19-2019 at 06:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:40 PM   #3
Pro

indcolts18288's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok so something was seriously going wrong with my game. I couldn’t make free throws, shots, anything. I just happened to find this but after the patch for some reason my settings got messed up. I have shot meter turned off so I had no way of knowing that my free throws and shots had gone back to “user timing” instead I’m playing thinking it’s on real player %
I was wondering why I couldnt make a 3 with Steph to save my life. So if anyone is having these problems check your settings make sure they’re still on “real player %”
No wonder. It’s the equivalent of shooting with your eyes closed. Lol
Blackhawks fan

Last edited by indcolts18288; 07-22-2019 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-22-2019, 02:10 PM   #4
I smell sulfur...

Kodii Rockets's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by indcolts18288
Ok so something was seriously going wrong with my game. I couldnít make free throws, shots, anything. I just happened to find this but after the patch for some reason my settings got messed up. I have shot meter turned off so I had no way of knowing that my free throws and shots had gone back to ďuser timingĒ instead Iím playing thinking itís on real player %
I was wondering why I couldnt make a 3 with Steph to save my life. So if anyone is having these problems check your settings make sure theyíre still on ďreal player %Ē
No wonder. Itís the equivalent of shooting with your eyes closed. Lol
Or...gulp...shooting using YOUR actual level of skill, no?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »