Home

NBA 2K20 Franchise Mode Developer Blog - MyGM 2.0, MyLEAGUE & More

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Franchise Mode Developer Blog - MyGM 2.0, MyLEAGUE & More within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2019, 01:41 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 Franchise Mode Developer Blog - MyGM 2.0, MyLEAGUE & More

What an absolute snoozefest. I’m talking most boring blog I’ve ever read from 2k. It’s a good thing I don’t just buy the game for MyLeague because this is very disappointing. I feel bad for everyone who was really banking on significant changes to that mode. Y’all got abandoned this year.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #58
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

definitely was expecting more from this blog. Not really much to get excited for...my hype just dropped as this was what I was waiting for the most. Maybe something else will peak my interest like create a player upgrades or something. I still fully expect a good product but just a bit of a let down

Last edited by MarvellousOne; 07-29-2019 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:45 PM   #59
Banned

Honestly MyGM is a very stupid concept that I wish they would do away with for next generation
Old 07-29-2019, 01:46 PM   #60
Rookie

ifeanyi18's Arena

So does this mean there's no MyLeague Online? Wtf??
Old 07-29-2019, 01:48 PM   #61
Rookie

Zeke11's Arena

Not sure how I feel about online rankings for MyGM. I have this sinking feeling that eventually users will be able to boost their scores with VC purchases.

Also, so long as MyLeague is available then MyGm is just a waste of space anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2019, 01:53 PM   #62
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCash2015
I feel like MyLeague players got absolutely nothing out of this article. Is there going to be a separate article for MyLeague features at some point or is this pretty much it? The only feature from this article that could even apply to MyLeague is the max player thing.

So,still no sign and trades. No info on new rules you can change in the offseason,etc. MyLeague has gotten a lot of love in the past, this article makes it seem like an afterthought, have they finally run out of ideas?
It literally states, in the very first paragraph of the article, that this is a SNEAK PEAK at MyLeague. Does nobody read the entire article before commenting anymore? So quick to outrage and dev insults around here with this game.

Last edited by BA2929; 07-29-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:58 PM   #63
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by amedawg00
Your mlo wish list post is legendary. If the devs read that list and implemented and addressed the issues you outlined alone, we will be in good be in online franchise mode heaven. This looks to strictly be a mygm blog so keep faith as we eagerly anticipate the mlo blog. I'd be shocked if this is all the focused on out of the 3 franchise modes. The title of the blog says it all.. It's simply pertains to mygm only.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks amedawg
And looking at it again, I see your point and I do hope I feel silly if they release another blog focusing on online and MyLeague itself. It is very unclear, but the more I think of it, the more strange it is that the word Online isnt even mentioned. Not even an improved stability and bug fixes line. So I'll reign myself back in and wait to see. *fingers crossed*

But like someone said above me, sorry I forget who it was, we know at some point disappointment is coming as they transition to next gen. (See nba 2k14's non existent roster editing and franchise mode)

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 07-29-2019, 02:01 PM   #64
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelopedia
Thanks amedawg
And looking at it again, I see your point and I do hope I feel silly if they release another blog focusing on online and MyLeague itself. It is very unclear, but the more I think of it, the more strange it is that the word Online isnt even mentioned. Not even an improved stability and bug fixes line. So I'll reign myself back in and wait to see. *fingers crossed*

But like someone said above me, sorry I forget who it was, we know at some point disappointment is coming as they transition to next gen. (See nba 2k14's non existent roster editing and franchise mode)
It's not unclear. They very clearly state this is a sneak peak at MyLeague. I'm not sure why you guys would expect them to mention MLO when this is, once again, very clearly a MyGM blog with very minimal MyLeague items.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »