Home

More Leaked NBA 2K20 Gameplay

This is a discussion on More Leaked NBA 2K20 Gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 10:53 AM   #17
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: More Leaked NBA 2K20 Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
Not liking the foot planting at all on that cross over play at the top.

Looked good on the baseline iso...
Heads up...Czar touched on this in his video. Summary...if you're using turbo, then you're ball handling will cause "wider" movements. If you want more precise dribbling, then you need to lay off the turbo. Looking at the footage, the player making a move from the top was probably using turbo while the player who was isoing from the corner wasn't using turbo.
Old 08-14-2019, 10:57 AM   #18
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2

oh was that brandon clarke using himself? that makes sense why he turned around like he didnt know what he was doing
Old 08-14-2019, 11:04 AM   #19
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
Heads up...Czar touched on this in his video. Summary...if you're using turbo, then you're ball handling will cause "wider" movements. If you want more precise dribbling, then you need to lay off the turbo. Looking at the footage, the player making a move from the top was probably using turbo while the player who was isoing from the corner wasn't using turbo.
Yeah it looks like more of a "launch", which done in the wrong context will make you look silly, lol

I guess this is why there is a lot more emphasis on first step this year...I definitely want to see more footage on this...
Old 08-14-2019, 11:46 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
I guess it kills people to turn their phones sideways to capture actually footage.
And the animations in 2k aren't designed for that crappy camera angle, I've explained that year after year!

That camera is for Live and not 2K

Broadcast or Beluba Camera shows proper animations and better movement of footplanting.

This footage is from a alpha demo of the game anyways. Take everything with grain of salt, until we get direct footage from devs or a closer to final version.

And for fook sake, stop posting videos of the terrible angled cellphone videos.
The game always looks the same as these early vids once we get it. We have to stop acting like they're hosting events to display a poor version of the game.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:47 AM   #21
MVP

LorenzoDC's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyMac
Broadcast *looks* great, but as a PG, I need to be able to see up court better on fast breaks and getting back on defense.

2K camera gives me that view.

Transition is where 2k cam and other similar perspectives shine. Side views are more challenged there to see passing windows if you want to push tempo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 11:57 AM   #22
Rookie

EmbraceThePace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76

Also, Brandon Clarke is more of a big that doesn’t have much ball handling ability, so that’s another reason it looked awkward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/embracepace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/izomniayt
Old 08-14-2019, 12:03 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
Nice to see 2K loves that wonky layup animation that literally NO player in the NBA does.....
A gloomy feeling came over me when i saw it...

Im guessing the far away gliding layup animation that automatically goes in like a magnet is still in the game as well
Old 08-14-2019, 12:45 PM   #24
Rookie

Sreister's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
You are wrong, I did a full video on that on YT.

And broadcast won 1000 to 17.

2K games are made to be played like a televised broadcast.

No one in existence has aired a NBA Game with this ****ty camera angle used in these cellphone videos.

You're right, but as someone who has played basketball that's how many of us see the court and choose to play it the way that seems familiar for those of us who do more than just watch the game.

That being said, there's no right or wrong way to play with the different camera angles. Why do you think they offer so many? Different strokes man, no sense saying one is wrong or right. Let alone getting so huffy about it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »