Home

I can’t get the 10% off preorder deal for 2k20 from the ps store

This is a discussion on I can’t get the 10% off preorder deal for 2k20 from the ps store within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2019, 04:37 PM   #1
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

OVR: 0
I can’t get the 10% off preorder deal for 2k20 from the ps store

I see the 10% off deal when I log into the neighborhood but there’s no option to press it. Also when I go to the PlayStation store there is no 10% off discount. Can someone help direct me to get to the discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2019, 04:56 PM   #2
Pro

Re: I can’t get the 10% off preorder deal for 2k20 from the ps store

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaTownGamer
I see the 10% off deal when I log into the neighborhood but there’s no option to press it. Also when I go to the PlayStation store there is no 10% off discount. Can someone help direct me to get to the discount?

i had the same problem in the xbox store as well. You have to do it the moment 2k comes on. it will pop up as an option on your screen. you can click on that or press a button to get to the 10% discount. but remember that discount only applies to the legend edition which is more expensive than the regular version.

thats why i said. no thanks. we all know for us download only guys we should always get a 10% cut for not making them print paper, use up ink, and use boxes to box up the game.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:50 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by splashmountain
i had the same problem in the xbox store as well. You have to do it the moment 2k comes on. it will pop up as an option on your screen. you can click on that or press a button to get to the 10% discount. but remember that discount only applies to the legend edition which is more expensive than the regular version.

thats why i said. no thanks. we all know for us download only guys we should always get a 10% cut for not making them print paper, use up ink, and use boxes to box up the game.

Didn't know there was 10% off, that's awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 08-14-2019, 11:19 PM   #4
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:

So wait the 10% discount only applies to the legends edition? Screw that. Guess I’ll have to cough up $66 including tax for the standard. Smh

Old 08-14-2019, 11:22 PM   #5
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

If this ever happened it'll be because boxed games go up in price to $65-70 and digital games stay at $60.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2019, 02:17 AM   #6
MVP

SeaTownGamer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
If this ever happened it'll be because boxed games go up in price to $65-70 and digital games stay at $60.

Idk where u are from but $59.99 is the same price boxed or digital plus tax

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »