Home

NBA 2K20 Demo: Staff Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 Demo: Staff Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-23-2019, 10:13 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Fidel you can't in them demo
Old 08-23-2019, 10:17 AM   #10
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K20 Demo: Staff Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I really liked the gameplay side of things and the MyPlayer builder is an improvement over last year.

I just wish I could test the same build more than once. That shouldn't even be a restriction. The game doesn't tell you you're only going to get to test it once so I just tested the build I want on 60 and that was it. Would have been really nice to get to test the same build at different overalls. I thought the whole point was to let us have the ability to be ensured we have the build we want. How are you going to know if it's the right build if you want to grind without getting to test it at different levels?
You can play the same build 6 times , but you then can't play any other builds. I mean I still think the 6 limit is really dumb. But again you can play the same build multiple times.
Old 08-23-2019, 02:45 PM   #11
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbott24
You can play the same build 6 times , but you then can't play any other builds. I mean I still think the 6 limit is really dumb. But again you can play the same build multiple times.
How do I copy the exact build? I'm OCD about the overall potentials I gave him I don't want to change any of those.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2019, 09:08 AM   #12
Rookie

Nunbetter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
I really liked the gameplay side of things and the MyPlayer builder is an improvement over last year.

I just wish I could test the same build more than once. That shouldn't even be a restriction. The game doesn't tell you you're only going to get to test it once so I just tested the build I want on 60 and that was it. Would have been really nice to get to test the same build at different overalls. I thought the whole point was to let us have the ability to be ensured we have the build we want. How are you going to know if it's the right build if you want to grind without getting to test it at different levels?
Game looks slower to me ! not much difference from last year but a roster update...
Old 08-26-2019, 04:55 PM   #13
Rookie

EzMacK15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
The announcing was quite obviously a demo-only placeholder. Like, painfully obvious.
He's gotta be trolling with that one lmao.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »