Home

Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

This is a discussion on Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2019, 10:21 AM   #17
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
I role with the real life starting line up man.
Same here. Yeah I didn't think VanVLeet started like in the demo. Its a nice shooting group but they're tiny with three guys 6'4" or shorter as starters. OG isn't a shooter per se but you can't leave him open.

I can't wait to play the no-longer-illegal GS, LA and you guys of course....those are all teams i'm trying to beat by 50 lol. Also can't forget this guy below He beat me last year cheesing with Giannis...he's in for it.

Last edited by Kushmir; 08-24-2019 at 10:27 AM.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:10 AM   #18
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Play Now Online 2K20: Hard Knock Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir
Same here. Yeah I didn't think VanVLeet started like in the demo. Its a nice shooting group but they're tiny with three guys 6'4" or shorter as starters. OG isn't a shooter per se but you can't leave him open.

I can't wait to play the no-longer-illegal GS, LA and you guys of course....those are all teams i'm trying to beat by 50 lol. Also can't forget this guy below He beat me last year cheesing with Giannis...he's in for it.

The Lakers are a low-key superteam until the first official roster update. They'll have LeBron, AD, and Cousins as their starting frontcourt. Videogame Rondo and Kuzma is a nice starting backcourt. Then they'll have Dwight Howard coming off the bench.

Honestly, I'm just ready to play the game, because I want to know how all these pre-release "changes" is going to affect the competitive balance online.

I'm just waiting for the adjustment after people starting whining that the OTB steals are too high due to the new defensive mechanic.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #19
MVP

Kushmir's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
The Lakers are a low-key superteam until the first official roster update.
Yuuuup. I usually give the squads with major injuries (Lakers, Nets, Warriors) 1-2 games before I start dash-boarding them. And leave it to LA fans to be starting Boogie after becoming GS fans "for online purposes" in 2K19

My focus is Lebron, covering Danny Green myself and AD at the 4....I pity the fool who starts him at the 5 to face me in the post with Embiid--that ain't gonna end well. I have 3 centers better than Howard and i've never had a reason to fear Rondo after Boston.

Speaking of which....my eyes always light up when I play the Celtics. They were the cheesers team of choice last year but they don't match up well with Philly...I might have lost to them twice all year. HOU provides a unique challenge now that I don't have Jimmy....checking Harden probly gonna fall to JRich.

OTB Steals? You lost me.

Last edited by Kushmir; 09-05-2019 at 07:51 PM.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:03 PM   #20
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushmir

FVV does play a lot along side Lowry, if you watched the finals you saw that....but does he start .....no......
Old 08-24-2019, 12:32 PM   #21
MVP

infemous's Arena

OVR: 6

Man if it has the same system this time I will be neglecting PNO.

I will probs sesh it off the jump for VC and to get a feel of the game online, but if I am stuck playing with pants teams against All Time Teams or always getting matched up with the same team as me I'm out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #22
Rookie

PNO was deliberately a clusterf last year to get people away from there and into the in game purchase modes.
Old 08-24-2019, 05:11 PM   #23
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus James
PNO was deliberately a clusterf last year to get people away from there and into the in game purchase modes.
I wouldn't doubt it
Old 08-24-2019, 07:06 PM   #24
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Just don't do anything crazy like restrict team usage again and I'm good. I'd be ok with removing the leagues all together TBH

Last year was the first year I didn't even bother getting to GOAT

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »