Home

MyLeague issues

This is a discussion on MyLeague issues within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2019, 11:37 AM   #9
Rookie

marcinart23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MyLeague issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyColtrane
Hit the top button (Y on Xbox) at the setup screen and you can pick your roster. It's still there, but there isn't a button prompt for some reason.
Thank you, i was afraid that there's no option for created roster this year. Last year it was by L3 or R3 button on PS4 this year its triangle button but there's no info ...
Old 09-06-2019, 11:55 AM   #10
Rookie

Is the alt Jersey working this year? And I'm assuming theres no pregame layups and intros for expansion teams again lol
Old 09-06-2019, 12:03 PM   #11
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

it just me or they didn't add or fix anything in my league, even some staff they mention on the blog there not there like staff card, only new staff i saw wast the sim sliders even the player mentorship looks like still doesn't work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2019, 12:27 PM   #12
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyColtrane
Hit the top button (Y on Xbox) at the setup screen and you can pick your roster. It's still there, but there isn't a button prompt for some reason.
It works for Season Mode, but not for Playoff Mode, same problem existed in 2k19, or am I missing something?
Old 09-06-2019, 12:28 PM   #13
Rookie

Fabric's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by michdb8
it just me or they didn't add or fix anything in my league, even some staff they mention on the blog there not there like staff card, only new staff i saw wast the sim sliders even the player mentorship looks like still doesn't work
From what I've gathered, the only real additions are stat modifiers, so we can tweak almost all aspects of the simulation stats. Which on paper is a really nice addition tbh, almost akin to the progression sliders they added for 2k19.
However, as of right now the stat modifiers haven't been tested by the MyLeague community so who's to say that they actually work; I mean, the progression sliders seemed like an awesome, game changing addition for 2k19, however the devs thoroughly messed up the overall progression/regression system in ML in the process, so I fear the worst for the stat modifiers in 2k20.

Last edited by Fabric; 09-06-2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 01:34 PM   #14
Rookie

michdb8's Arena

I can confirm that fatigue sliders in the new simulation tab doesn't work what joke of game, look like 2k going EA way
Old 09-06-2019, 02:56 PM   #15
Rookie

JohnnyCash2015's Arena

Someone with the game is going to have to heavily test a lot of stuff, free agency, rule changes, how the simulation stats actually play out. Even if things are bugged, they still might not get fixed because we aren't exactly priority. For now, I'll just wait to buy the game at a more appropriate price point for what I expect to get out of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »