Home

Pushing the pace offense tempo

This is a discussion on Pushing the pace offense tempo within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2019, 07:30 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Pushing the pace offense tempo

So i just noticed when in a timeout that you can set the tempo to push the pace. I canít seem to get it to stay permanent in the game because i have to keep changing it back every timeout. Also, how come this is not an option from the gameplan menus in my league? Is this a bug or am i missing something?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hornets and Saints is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2019, 10:23 PM   #2
Rookie
 
dal_hawk's Arena
 
OVR: 13
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cedar Falls, Iowa
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Pushing the pace offense tempo

There should be a setting - maybe in coach settings that says 'dynamic adjustments' that you can turn off to avoid this.
dal_hawk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2019, 11:37 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Pushing the pace offense tempo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dal_hawk
There should be a setting - maybe in coach settings that says 'dynamic adjustments' that you can turn off to avoid this.


Thanks. I am playing as Pelicans who play a push the pace style offense and the only options for tempo close to that is ďget to the basketĒ.

Trying to figure out how to best simulate how the Pelicans play and was hyped to see push the pace as an option.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hornets and Saints is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 01:47 AM   #4
Swiitch U? lol
 
Rawdeal28's Arena
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 7,404
Re: Pushing the pace offense tempo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornets and Saints
So i just noticed when in a timeout that you can set the tempo to push the pace. I canít seem to get it to stay permanent in the game because i have to keep changing it back every timeout. Also, how come this is not an option from the gameplan menus in my league? Is this a bug or am i missing something?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you have to turn off ACE in the coach settings. when its on the system itself makes changes for you depending on personal and how the game is going. New this year is that you can have ACE on both offense or defense or you can just set it for just offense or just defense.

i always turn ACE off cuz i like to make all my adjustments myself and pick when i want to play PUSH THE PACE or my primary freelance to Play Through Lebron or Kuzma for example. the only think i put on Auto is Offensive Playcalling cuz i like that everytime i bring the ball up a play is automatically called.
__________________
"on hoping there is a PSN flash sale before Valentine's Day"
Quote:
Man there are no flashers... now what are we going to do for vd
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Rawdeal28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 04:34 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Pushing the pace offense tempo

Thanks guys. Iíll have to turn it off and try that out. I also am not liking the rotations but i will have to play around with that and maybe set substitutions to
fatigue if i can get push the pace working automatically.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hornets and Saints is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #6
MVP
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Re: Pushing the pace offense tempo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawdeal28
you have to turn off ACE in the coach settings. when its on the system itself makes changes for you depending on personal and how the game is going. New this year is that you can have ACE on both offense or defense or you can just set it for just offense or just defense.

i always turn ACE off cuz i like to make all my adjustments myself and pick when i want to play PUSH THE PACE or my primary freelance to Play Through Lebron or Kuzma for example. the only think i put on Auto is Offensive Playcalling cuz i like that everytime i bring the ball up a play is automatically called.
What/where is the Offensive Playcalling option you're referring to?
Mackrel829 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 05:19 PM   #7
Swiitch U? lol
 
Rawdeal28's Arena
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 7,404
Re: Pushing the pace offense tempo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrel829
What/where is the Offensive Playcalling option you're referring to?
It's all in the coach setting screen

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
__________________
"on hoping there is a PSN flash sale before Valentine's Day"
Quote:
Man there are no flashers... now what are we going to do for vd
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Rawdeal28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Top -