Home

So i am guessing the people who already glitched/cheated to 99 get to walk scott free

This is a discussion on So i am guessing the people who already glitched/cheated to 99 get to walk scott free within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
NASCAR Heat 4 Review
FIFA 20 Review
NBA 2K20 Review

Old 09-15-2019, 12:25 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
So i am guessing the people who already glitched/cheated to 99 get to walk scott free

So apparently for most of you that dont know, there was a glitch before patch 1.03 where you play summer league in my career and when you get subbed out in the 4th quarter with like 2 seconds left in the game, you save and quit the game and restart it and the progress you earned will just keep cycling over everytime you restart the game.

Is 2K not gonna address this?? I mean the game literally came out 8 days ago and theres already 99s when they only played about 20 games. How is this a fair system to the people that actually play the game legit??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2019, 12:30 AM   #2
Pro

Re: So i am guessing the people who already glitched/cheated to 99 get to walk scott

The game was never fair to begin with. This is the fairest it's been in a while. You just gotta get in where you fit in. I rather see 99s first week than see the sweatiest of try-hards barely scraping 89ovr first week.
Old 09-15-2019, 02:21 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: So i am guessing the people who already glitched/cheated to 99 get to walk scott

Badge progression being slow as it is, its no wonder people are glitching
Old 09-15-2019, 06:38 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid OS
The game was never fair to begin with. This is the fairest it's been in a while. You just gotta get in where you fit in. I rather see 99s first week than see the sweatiest of try-hards barely scraping 89ovr first week.

There's no way they don't know who cheated. You contact 2k to get vc back and they have a record of it. Everyone who cheats needs to be banned, period.

I don't know why people don't take a harder stance on cheating. haha there was a freaking newsweek article telling people how to cheat in 2k20.

https://www.newsweek.com/nba-2k20-ba...4-xbox-1458181

No matter how I feel about 2ks grindiness (and you know I think it's garbage and am always whining about it here), cheating is NEVER acceptable and people need to be severely punished for ruining the integrity of a competitive game that involves actual money and tons of blood/sweat/tears.

-Smak
Old 09-15-2019, 10:56 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLSmak
There's no way they don't know who cheated. You contact 2k to get vc back and they have a record of it. Everyone who cheats needs to be banned, period.

I don't know why people don't take a harder stance on cheating. haha there was a freaking newsweek article telling people how to cheat in 2k20.

https://www.newsweek.com/nba-2k20-ba...4-xbox-1458181

No matter how I feel about 2ks grindiness (and you know I think it's garbage and am always whining about it here), cheating is NEVER acceptable and people need to be severely punished for ruining the integrity of a competitive game that involves actual money and tons of blood/sweat/tears.

-Smak
Anything that involves money, blood, sweat, or tears has cheating in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2019, 12:21 PM   #6
Rookie

mightyrx's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItchyNscratchy
So apparently for most of you that dont know, there was a glitch before patch 1.03 where you play summer league in my career and when you get subbed out in the 4th quarter with like 2 seconds left in the game, you save and quit the game and restart it and the progress you earned will just keep cycling over everytime you restart the game.

Is 2K not gonna address this?? I mean the game literally came out 8 days ago and theres already 99s when they only played about 20 games. How is this a fair system to the people that actually play the game legit??
So you're tired of the cheating, but give EVERYONE the playbook on how to do it?!?

Mods, Can this thread get locked/deleted please?
Making up Evidence Depending on Information Available
Old 09-15-2019, 01:54 PM   #7
Rookie

My mans out here snitching and then giving the secret sauce out. Who's mans is this? 1st off..start pitching your guy so u can catch up to the rest of th community cuz u sound salty that you didn't try it. Second, why do u want 2k to stop this glitch? Have u tried to unlock badges this year? With the way things are I'm sure everyone will do what's necessary to remain competitive. When 2k does finally patch this glitch you're gonna wish they didn't...the process o unlocking badges takes too long
Old 09-15-2019, 02:14 PM   #8
Pro

triplechin's Arena

OVR: 2

Does it really matter if the 99 youre going against is because he glitched or he wasted 50 hours playing against the AI? What difference does it make.

The only problem is 2k's lack of a good matchmaking system. The game could be a lot more enjoyable but I don't even think they want that, so that way people buy more VC

FRANCHISE OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

PROGRESSION OVERHAULED
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...verhauled.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »