Home

2K20 Trade Thread

This is a discussion on 2K20 Trade Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2019, 06:19 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: 2K20 Trade Thread

I am running an expansion team and very quickly I realized that Kevin Love doesn't fit with how I play. Just an awkward fit with the team overall. I'd rather run with Marcus Morris and Taurean Prince at the 4.

So I'm thinking how can I trade Love's contract? The most likely destination seems Portland. With no Nurkic and no Collins they are woefully thin inside. I can absorb any salary. I'm thinking Bazemore and spare parts? Do you think I would have to spice it up with a draft pick? How desperate is Portland going to be?

Or is there someone else anyone thinks could be a landing spot for Love. I'm only two games in and using real injuries to start the season (so anyone who was injured as of 4 days ago was injured but Hayward, for example is not since his occurred after my season started).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2019, 12:46 PM   #66
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0

What do you guys think about derozan for bamba and Fournier, should i add some draft picka?
Old 11-13-2019, 03:12 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
What do you guys think about derozan for bamba and Fournier, should i add some draft picka?
I think Orlando has enough guys who can't shoot threes already and it gets worse taking Fournier away. I don't think Orlando would want this trade. DeRozan is not going to turn Orlando into a championship contender so why commit that kind of money? either you lose him after this season, basically giving Bomba away for nothing or he takes his play option and you are on the hook for another highly paid season
Old 11-13-2019, 05:01 PM   #68
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comduklakis
I think Orlando has enough guys who can't shoot threes already and it gets worse taking Fournier away. I don't think Orlando would want this trade. DeRozan is not going to turn Orlando into a championship contender so why commit that kind of money? either you lose him after this season, basically giving Bomba away for nothing or he takes his play option and you are on the hook for another highly paid season

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-in-spurs-star

Their words not mine
Old 11-13-2019, 11:24 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
fair enough. I think that would be a terrible idea for the Magic to acquire him. A Fultz/DeRozan backcourt pairing is just an invitation to dare them to shoot.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:56 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77stormbreaker
Who is a solid 3rd option that can play good D and shoot an open 3 I could get with Dallas?

Open to moving anyone besides Kleber, Doncic and Porzingis.
The most realistic option I can think of is probably Otto Porter Jr. I was also thinking about Gary Harris, but I'm not sure if the Mavs have anything that the Nuggets would want for him.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:12 AM   #71
MVP

Doing a start in offseason for the Clippers and was thinking of doing a trade with the Pacers centered around Gallinari and Sabonis. Do you guys think this would be a fair trade?

Pacers receive:
Danilo Gallinari
Jerome Robinson
2021 MIA 1st Round Pick Swap (Worst)

Clippers receive:
Domantas Sabonis
2021 1st Round Pick Swap (Best)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2019, 05:17 PM   #72
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

Playing as the Sixers the fit is weird in 2K just like in real life and looking to move Tobias Harris as soon as the move is available to make.

Desperately need shooters and a backup PG who can shoot any ideas would be helpful thanks not looking for stars just some guys that could fit around Simmons and Embiid.
NRL:New Zealand Warriors

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »